What will be the Best Possible Outcome of Losing Weight in 2015 for You?

In 2015 being able to fit into the dresses I used to wear 7 years ago will be the best outcome of losing weight for me.

How about you?

What will be the Best Possible Outcome of Losing Weight in 2015 for You?

Big Cheers to You All !

:bestwishes:

My best possible outcome will be feeling confident when going out as a group rather than feeling like the elephant among the meercats

Ooh and losing some weight off the boobage would be fab hehe

What I would love is to feel confident, and when things seem hard not assume it's because of my weight. That is my goal, to shed slowly and steady and feel confident :)

Definitely want to be less tired, to feel fitter, to be healthy and to be happy. I want to be able to join in with what ever I fancy and not worry about whether I am too big to have a go. Bring it on :)

To have lost between 50 and 60 lbs and feel sassy
I would love to get to goal this year or at least nearer to. Also trying to conceive so perhaps a realistic ideal would be to at least get another 25 lbs off before hopefully managing to get preggers

The best bit is I will look like I did in my 20's but be happier and healthier. I will surprise myself and others. I will avoid I'll health and embrace vitality :)

ill get get into my size 12 jeans abd show off my very long legs

If you are eating a lot of carbohydrate(breads, rice, pasta etc.), try to eat more Fruits and Root Vegetables(sweet potatoes, etc.) instead...
Also sugar(sweeteners) can be the cause of feeling bloated and tired..
Cheers!
XXOO
:)

Awesome Plan!
Yes, enjoy having tons of Fruits & Vegetables Every Day!
After losing weight you can keep your weight off by Changing your Eating Habits/Life Style For Good.

Cheers XXOO :)

Back