• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

What will happen....?

I feel utter rubbish today. I have been in bed most of the day and just have not perked up at all. I feel miserable and sick.

I managed to have about 3 litres of water and a green tea but only two shakes :( I had the first at 1 because I felt sooooo bad all morning then I couldn't stomach another one until about 6:30pm. Since then I have been back in bed, where I remain now :( The thought of having a third shake just turns my stomach. I feel so bloated and poohy that I think having one would make me sick.

So my question to you lovely people is, what's going to happen if I don't have it? It's not like I make a habbit of it, I have never missed a shake before. But I'm worried it's going to do something drastic or take me out of ketosis or something. Am I being paranoid? Has anyone else ever missed a shake before? xxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Shinypurple

No longer "Overweight" !
Hi Emma-Jayne,
Sorry to hear you're feeling poo... :(

I've missed shakes a few times before, or had only a half of a shake or flapjack. It never seems to have affected me. As you say, don't make a habit of it, but I don't think you need to worry, especially since you've had a good amount of water.

Hope you feel better soon,
Mx

Don't fret pet!! It just means you wont have had your full quota of nutrients for the day!! As long as you don't make a habit of it it wont affect your (amazing) weight loss xx Hope you feel better soon xx Oh and yes I have missed one "meal" on occasions and had no problems x

Trueleame

Determind dieter :D
I felt the same yesterday honey...wondering whether there is a bug going round??? Wrap yourself up and just make sure you keep drinking plenty of fluids. Hope you feel better soon x x x

It wont take you out of ketosis hun... Try not to do it too often... Make sure you get all your water down you and get some rest sweetie!! x

Thanks so much guys! That has made me feel so much better. Not getting enough nutrients for one day isn't the end of the world. I feel so much better today, not 100% but I feel like I can get up and move around and go out if I need to.

The first thing I have done since waking upthis morning is have a shake! I felt so weak and dizzy and absolutely starving! Reckon I'll definitely be able to have my three today :) Yay!

Thanks again lovelies. Xxxx

Shivie

On a mission!
Get well soon hun xx Try and get plenty of sleep so your body can use whatever nutrients it has to get itself well! xx