what will i do??

jade239

:confused:Hi everyone, i am on my 6th day on lipotrim and have been 100% the whole time, i weighed myself this morning at home and i have lost 10lbs :) i have a problem tho as i have a meal out planned for my best friends birthday which was arranged ages ago, (i arranged it so i will have to be there, and will have to eat!) its on the 24th tho, so there is still 13 days to go, what will happen if i eat something? will i have to go back to the start and come out of ketosis? i am currently 14stone 2, and would like to get down to about 11. my holiday is in October and i wanted to lose as much as i could by then. any advice appeciated :)

Yes you will come out of ketosis and it will be day one all over again but if you think you cab handle it then do what you feel is right.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It will bring you out of Ketosis.... and be very carefull if your drinking!!! But if you have to go hun... go!!! Enjoy!! And then straight back on it!!!! Thats what i would do anyhoo!!! : ) xxx

If you really must eat, you can choose a meal which will allow you to stay in ketosis. Meals which would do this would be steamed/grilled chicken or fish with salad, but no dressings. This would mean that you could have the meal and continue with TFR the following day, hopefully without any damage. By doing this though, you will be unable to drink alcohol as it can be very dangerous whilst in ketosis.

Clair x

Back