What will i do?

mitten

The old me is coming back
Hi guys,

Am a big lurker on here, not posted in yonks! I am actually not on CD - have been doing a WW/calorie counting thing since end Jan and have gone from 16.7 to 14.7. Pretty happy with that but a long way to 10 stone and my goal weight!
Anyway, i have approx 3 weeks of Cambridge product at home and i want to use it up, also would love to give my weight loss a boost and get into the 13's in the next month or so (have a few things on).
I was thinking of maybe doing a tetra for breakfast, banana and bar for lunch and some combo of soup veg and protein for dinner. Basically something to help me give the weight loss a boost but not SS (simply refuse to go back there!).
Can anyone offer ideas/advise? or has anyone done something similar?

Thanks

:wave_cry:

yeah u could do 2 shakes and a small protein/veg meal.

this would be 790 i think (or 810 as its now known).

go for it!

the thing is if you going to have a few shakes and a banana etc you wont go into ketosis but starvation mode.. and you body may not lose that much?

if you have 3 shakes a day or even 2 plus a protein meal such as meat fish eggs cheese then you will go into ketosis and lose better and also not be hungry..

i would do the 790/810

hi mitten, Sorry cant really offer any advice to you. Just wanted to say well done on your weight loss so far. You are doing brill. You might aswell use the shakes up no point letting them go out of date, wasting money.

becky xx

Back