What will the new you do?

Clarabel

So what do you want to be able to do with your new body?

Play with the kids without dying and having to sit down after 10mins?
Shop in normal shops?
No worry about food?
Capture the man of your dreams?
Run a marathon?
Be normal - what ever that is?

In a way these are the things that keep us motivated.....so let put them out there.

Right well ....

I don't have kids so that is not an issue

Got a fabulous new man since losing 5 stones so that is sorted

Am starting to enjoy the choice of being able to shop in most shops instead of just 2

Am enjoying having a waist again!

Am enjoying wearing belts

Am enjoying wearing sexy lacey lingerie

Am really looking forward to being able to strip off in Summer without being self-conscious

Being able to take my kids on rides without worrying whether the bar will go down over my fat blob of a belly.

For my children to able to get thier arms all the way round me when they get a special mummy cuddle.

To be able to steal all my friends sexy clothes!!!

To be able to get in gorgeous underwear, like tiny lacy thongs and bras with minimal support!!!!

To be able to shop in Coast and Topshop!!!!

To be able to sit in flimsy deck chairs on holiday without fear of my arse breaking free through the seat lol

To bounce around naked in the bedroom with the lights on!!!!!!!!!

Finally to actually like the person I look at in the mirror, to look and feel like a 26 year old young woman and not a frumpy 'mummy'-I wanna be a yummy mummy!!!! To walk past a window or a mirror and be gobsmacked that the fine little thing looking back at me is ME!!! To just be generally happy with me as myself. I am a good person inside but my looks let me down almost everywhere......

Oh and for my husband to carry me over the threshold, 5 years after my wedding day(November 2008).

Great post!

Well first of all I will look fabulous in my wedding dress, and as I'm getting married in Mexico I'll enjoy shopping for holiday clothes rather than buying what fits me.

I'll enjoy walking rather than having to stop after 10 minutes

I'll go swimming more often, and not feel (as) self concious in my cossie

I think the biggest change which is happening already is that I feel much more confident, I've pushed myself forward for promotion at work which I would never have done before - what a difference losing some weight can make!

Corinne x

Get on my horse without him groaning and/or having to readjust his stance to carry me! My trainer has already noticed that he carries himself very differently now - and with less effort! Poor lad!!! Still - at least he can feel the (nearly) 5 stone difference!

Cant wait too get on a plane & the seat belt goes round & the tray comes down fully.Looking forward too summer, wearing vest tops & shorts.Love going in normal shops & getting bargins from charity shops, as ive given loads of stuff over the years that was too small, now i give whats too big.Im a dinner lady so i love it now when i do skipping cos i can do it. Still cant do hula hoops, ill never master that i dont think.

My list is endless but some of the main things are:

Going to Africa on Safari
Going to Bulgaria
Travelling in general, would like to see more of the UK and go to Italy
Feeling comfortable on a plane.
Go horse riding
Having more energy
Shopping in 'normal' shops

and the biggest of all HAVING A BABY!

and the biggest of all HAVING A BABY!

A friend of mine was a good size 26, trying for a baby for nearly 5 years. She went on sensible eating for a few months got down to about a 20 and was pregnant within a few weeks :D

Oh luvly a list of things..... hmmmmmmmmm

clothes clothes & more clothes - that I look gr8 in! This is to include bikinis and gorgeous lingerie

A man - a new one... There's someone in the background but not til I'm slim and confident!

Give it large on holiday - looking GORGEOUS

Confident - about me, rather than being confident because I am good at my job and my kids are great. 2 bigs things that this big bird hides behind!

a SOCIAL LIFE - I dont get anywhere as I'm tooooooooo self-conscious - this has to change!!!!

To be healthy and get some exercise underway & be good at it!
:cupid: :party0048: :clap: :character00255: :whacky068::bliss:

I am so going to flaunt my flesh..
YEAH BABY...

;):rolleyes:;):rolleyes:;):rolleyes:

I can't wait for the day I can see my feet without bending down

I can't wait for the day when I can buy a bra from a normal shop, instead of having to hunt the internet to find a 48J bra

I can't wait for the day when I can burn all my big clothes

I can't wait for the day when I don't feel like the fat one in the corner when out and about with friends

I can't wait for the day I can go into a cafe and have something to eat, without everyone looking at me as if to say 'that's all the fat cow ever does'

I can't wait for the day when my Mother can't say anything bad about my weight, when there are no more put downs about my size from her

I can't wait for the day when I see someone I haven't seen for ages and they say 'wow look at you, you look great'

The new me is gonna enjoy life without thinking that i look horrible in everything and im gonna dance again!!!! Oh and maybe find a man.......

am looking forward to looking good in a bikini again and not feel fat next to my skinny friends.
Am also looking forward to going shopping again with my sister as she's always been honest to what suits me and really looking forward to her getting to goal weight and enjoying the choice of shops and clothes she hasn't been able to wear.

what rachel means is i inherited my mothers gob and i call a spade a spade, lol

im looking forward to playing with my daughter in the park insted of having to sit on a bench and watch my sister and her OH playing with her insted

im looking forward to my london shopping trip with my sister, picking out clothes from any shop I CHOOSE not grabbing what fits in evans

oh and meeting my perfect man ( shush dont tell my sister, lol )

Going on a ride at a theme park, confident the bar will shut down.

Use public toilets and not have half my bum on the sanitary disposal unit.

Wearing what I want, rather than what I can fit into.

Not avoiding food establishments becuase I'm afraid what people will think of me.

Being able to walk without my back hurting.

To go to a theme park a be able to go on the rides.

To be able to walk through the street with my head up.

To have a choice of shops rather than Evans etc

To go on this years activity day that we have at work........(didn't go last year as it was some sort of driving thing and I was frighted the instrustor was going to say I was too big)

Use public toilets and not have half my bum on the sanitary disposal unit.

Oh I know this one....but half of those cubicles I'm sure Kate Moss could go into and still have her butt on the unit.

I'm looking forward to replacing my entire wardrobe in one go with my best friend by my side :)

I'm also looking forward to feeling confident enough to show my body off to all and sundry :)

Back