What will you be saying this Christmas?

KD

Gone fishing
"I'm so pleased for sticking to it" or "I wish I had"?

Just something I'm thinking about to help keep me motivated.

Okay...I'll probably be saying "Damn...I've run out of Xmas wrapping paper and only got one pressie left to wrap!" :D

at hubbys xmas works do i will be busy walking round picking up jaws, there is a right load of catty moos who go to it and none of them see me from year to year,

Pass us the roasties... :D :D :D

naughty.gif

:D

I'll be saying I am so damn glad that last Xmas I stayed abstinant so that I could get to goal weight and then spend this year maintaining it and not still losing it.

M.

I will be very emotional I think, My mum has for years tried to help me with my weight and always wanted to buy me clothes, this year she can do it, with pleasure as I wont be too embarrased to admit what size I will be, opening the pressies this year and see that she has bought something that will be the right size, instead of the year she had to buy me a mans dressing gown as it was the only one that fitted,

I will be saying, thank you, to my MIL for finding this diet, for Mike inspiring her to do it, and to my lovely mum who has been so supportive, and last but not least, I will be be saying thank you to DH for having a lovely Christmas together and saying, smile for the photos x

I will be saying this Christmas- go on just one then:) I don't have a photo of me in the house apart from one taken 12 years ago.. I just refuse- the thought of this uck in a picture is never happening- I got married 2 1/2 years ago and the only photo's were from people who took sneaky shots becasue I banned photos- but this year I will stand up tall 5'7 worth and even if I havn't reached target I will allow my hubbie to get a photo of my daughter and myself!!! ps she says it will never happen:) i'll show her. Christmas here I come!!!

Great thread. I think I'll be saying "pass me a smaller size please!". :)

I'll be saying you can include me in the Xmas photos this year, so my poor children can finally have some photos with their mum.

(On occasion I would think about how sad it would be if I died and the children had no photos of them and mum.)

I still won't like my photo taken much but will tolerate it better now slim.

I'll be saying (loudly to myself) that Christmas is just one day. Christmas overeating doesn't necessarily have to start a week before and go on right to New Year (been there, done that!)

Christmas Day I will eat whatever I like... perhaps Boxing Day too... but NOT the entire fortnight!

I will be very emotional I think, My mum has for years tried to help me with my weight and always wanted to buy me clothes, this year she can do it, with pleasure as I wont be too embarrased to admit what size I will be, opening the pressies this year and see that she has bought something that will be the right size, instead of the year she had to buy me a mans dressing gown as it was the only one that fitted,

Oh my, your post made me well up :( ... I can SO relate to that awful sinking feeling when you get given clothes and they have guessed... I hated it.. :( BUT... this year you are going to have a belting time!!:D Really impressed and know you are going to be handing that camera to everyone else! I do hope you will put some on here to inspire the rest of us! :)

I shall be ringing my CDC to thank her and wish her a Merry Christmas.. I'll still be behind the lens and probably fighting with the girls over the remote control for the telly or playing referee as to which dvd we all sit curled up together in our jammys and watch... without a man in the house, we become chick flick city! :D

Might have to get the scales down from the loft for a Christmas Day weigh in!:)

Will have a meal that day, but not go mad.. by then I will hopefully have lost loads and won't want to sabotage it! (I've already told my family I won't be eating!) :)

I'll be thinking that I wish I was going to be spending Xmas and New Year in Goa this year rather than last when I was nearly 19 stone :eek:

It would be so much more fun spending Xmas on the beach as a skinny minnie :D

I will be showing off in me new dress :D .
Big family crimbo this year and none of my family have ever seen me in a dress apart from my weddingday !

Just hope i can lose enough if not i will be saying santa send me some trinny and susannah magic knickers and breathing in alot lol ! ;)

I'll be saying, "I told you I would get into the blue dress this year".
Beautiful blue silk and velvet cocktail dress, had it for years wore it once, will wear it again this christmas.

Back