What will you be saying this Christmas?

Great thread!!!!!!!!

I'll be saying;
* sure u can take a photo of me!
* yeh my clothes are a size 10!
* can I have more vegetables instead of potatoes!
* sure I'd love to come to ur party! (have avoided social gatherings for yrs)

I won't be saying;
* is there anymore roasties/xmas cake/general food going spare?
* My new yr resolutions WON'T BE "This time next year I'll be slim" - like it has been for the last 10 yrs
* I'll get back on track 'tomorrow'

I will be slim for 2007!!!!!!! Yippppppeeeeeee!!! U reckon I can lose 4stone in 12 weeks?! I'm gonna give it my best shot!

Much love, Chelle xx

I'll probably be wondering how many pairs of socks a chap can reasonably expect to receive at Christmas.

What I will actually be saying is.

"Mmmmmm socks......how lovely..... you can never have too many socks can you....." with my best Eamon Andrews This Is Your Life false smile on my face.

Oh how I dream of one day receiving some Old Spice, Denimn or even Brut 33 to splash all over.

You have so much style Brad. I'll splash out and send you the Old Spice if you like - you could wash all your new socks in it!!!

You have so much style Brad. I'll splash out and send you the Old Spice if you like - you could wash all your new socks in it!!!

Isn't Old Spice for men that don't need to try too hard.

It's as though the ad-man was thinking of me when he thought of the slogan.

wosgeschenk21.gif
woswmann1530.gif
I will be saying I think this size 12 is actually too big!!!
silky.gif

I should of bought the size 10 in red:rolleyes: :D (fingers crossed)
zwaa.gif

wosgeschenk23.gif
Love Mini xxx

I'll be saying - "Merry First Christmas together, darling Eric - the first of many and have you packed yet for our trip to Paris in 2 days!!!?!?!?!"

WHooohooooo!!!!!

I'll be saying "I hope no-one is going to buy me the Brandy/Cointreau/Southern Comfort/Maltesers that are usually fixed items on my Christmas list.........as I've deleted them for this year, and for every year from now on!" :)

I'll say ' hurray, it's Christmas, I love it - whatever size I am!'
although I will definately be smaller this year!

It will be my OH and my first Xmas together and i want to make it extra special - as he's extra special to me. Hopefully if harmony stays in our house (4 children 20/17/15/9 ... 3 cats, 3 fish and a hamster!) it will be the best Xmas ever.

I shall be on WW and will be saying pass me my carefully pointed turkey and trimmings lol.
I will have saved up all the week before so will have a few points to play with.
I will be very proud of controlling my eating and may even lose a lb or so.
I will also say check me out I am 5st 5lbs (more by then) lighter than I was last year.
I may still be overweight but i look hot lol and this bit of extra weight I am carrying will be gone by summer.
I will have taken full control of my eating and I can even choose to eat a chocolate bar on occasion.
This is hypothetical I may end up crying in the corner about how huge I am but lets hope not eh.

I hope to say...

Thank God I decided to restart LL again just in time to lose the 20 pounds I gained so I can have a clean slate for 2007.

Either way, I will have a wonderful christmas due to my darling daughter Faith being nearly 2...I'll be joining her in a plastic mince pie that I'm hoping she'll have cooked me in her new pretend oven!! Yay, can't wait until she discovers Barbie :)

Back