What will you do on the day you reach target?

Have been pretty ***** this week on CD so I'm hoping by writing this down it will perk me up and motivate me to do better this week coming up.

On the day I reach my goal weight I'm going to...

. Book an appointment to have my hair done
. Have a beauty night (Exfoliate, bubble bath, do nails, wax etc)
. Start buying a new wardrobe (other half has offered £200 when I reach my target) Plus £160 of my own money...so £360 on new clothes...CANT WAIT!
. Give my old clothes to charity
. Make a healthy stir fry (my favourite food) and a diet coke :)

What about you? Would love hear what other people have planned too.What are you going to do when you reach target?

x

when I reached my target .. I changed it !!! My origanal target was 11 stone , the top end of my healthy BMI and the day i reached it .. I decided I wanted to go lower .. and have struggled ever since !!!
Your plan sounds much better !!!:D

when I reached my target .. I changed it !!! My origanal target was 11 stone , the top end of my healthy BMI and the day i reached it .. I decided I wanted to go lower .. and have struggled ever since !!!
Your plan sounds much better !!!:D
Lol. Well I think technically you have to treat yourself after every weigh in from now on.....it goes on your original target ;)

Well my target is set for 140 but I may change it a little just to go down into the next stone bracket :D

I may start the day with a massage to make me feel fab :D

I will have my manicure & pedicure

Then I will go shopping and buy the skinny jeans I have had my little eye on

I will probably have a new bra fitting :D

I think I shall have a trip out to see my hairdresser who does the most amazing blow dry :D I always feel fab when he blows my hair.

Then I would pop to have my make up done, just as it's so lovely to be made up :D

I would go home get changed into my skinny jeans my lovely heels, possibly a new under garments and ooh maybe a new top who knows :D

I would then meet up with my girlfriends for tea ( a healthy salad I might add ) we can have a post dinner coffee which I always have had black so no worries.

But I would add a vodka & soda water or two to my celebration as we gossip the evening away :D 80 calories a glass I am sure I can have a couple as a treat.

Oh I wish I could hurry up to goal it sounds like a wonderful day ha x

im thinking of giving £1 to charity for every lb that i lose, so maybe on the day i reach target, il donate £63 lbs

Last edited:
go shopping
mullberry handbag , I think it is called Summerset
chanel flats [ I have always wanted ]
glass of champers and smoke salmon
I have been thinking about this.
can you tell ?

I'm going to get my navel pierced lol :D I was always too fat to get it done when I was younger although I've had pretty much everything else pierced at one time or another being a bit of a rocker. I'm very conservative now as I have a professional job so don't get the opportunity to be pierced anymore!! It won't be to show off to people because quite frankly the don't deserve the sight of my belly but I'd like it just for me!

I think I'll have a cut and a colour too, I haven't had my hair cut for 9 months :eek: I've just left it to grow and I gave up dying it while I was pregnant, having dyed it constantly since I was around 11. The only problem is through not dying it I have found out I'm going grey!!!! :cry:…I'm 25!

Have some family photos taken, my OH is a fantastic photographer but I hate him taking my picture!! he would be really chuffed if I just enjoyed it for once!! :)

o0oo0o0o0o I can't wait!! xx

My target seems way off as i am only restarting toorrow after being off it a year but if i do ever reach my ideal BMI then I may well run naked up and down Frank Lampards street!! LOL xx

when i get to goal i think i will spend a while crying

Great replies - I honestly have no idea - It seemed so far away when i started that I just focused on my mini goals - now its a lot closer - maybe 6 weeks to 2 months but till doesn't seem real. I still feel and see myself as I was before - every now and again it hits me that I'm not the biggest in the room - but most of the time thats where I am in my head. I wonder if that will change when I get to goal?

My goal seems way off after a week off but I will be going to the Trafford centre on a shopping trip and have a posh champagne lunch xxx yum!

Never thought about it! The day I hit goal I want to do-

A full body massage
Hair done
Nails
Eyebrows

Get a new outfit!! (and alot of other clothes!!) and then go out somewhere with my OH!

A makeover shopping in the skinny shops for a dress, bag and killer high heel shoes. Photo session. Champers and a night out where I make mens heads turn. One can dream.

i think i'll get a sexy boudoir photo shoot for the fiance :) im always trying to hide my body, and my lumps and bumps are so ugly....id love to be able to say...look, heres me and im gorgeous!! haha, and it would be nice to look back on when im 80 :) xx

Back