What will you do when you reach your ideal weight??

I'd like to buy nice clothes, that fit tidy.
Also lovely underwear and having no lumps and bumps.
Not necessarily designer, but really nice clothes and feel great in them..

I've never really thought about it, for me the treat was being able to lose the weight and then maintain that loss, though I suppose a real treat would be being able to go out with my partner without feeling like everyone is telling him that he can do better! Having heard a few people ask him why he's with 'a hippo like her' it would be lovely to know that i'm not :eek:

Having heard a few people ask him why he's with 'a hippo like her' it would be lovely to know that i'm not :eek:

Ignore these horrible ignorant people - Im sure you are beautiful and he loves you!

Buy new clothes, of course :D Another thing I'll do is buy an Amazon Kindle... I'm a bit of a bookworm :) That's my goal present to myself.

Maybe get a shorter hair cut as it seems like I'm hiding behind my long hair right now.

I'm actually looking forward to not wearing clothes - I haven't been seen on a beach in just trunks since the 80s.

id like to treat myself to a burlesqe corset type outfit i find them super sexy but not for me just yet lol..

i'll also celebrate by having more confidence and feeling happy to be me...

I will be getting a tattoo! I'm planning a huge one which will remind me never to put the weight back on! I will also have a huge wardrobe clearout. Clear out all the clothing and underwear that doesn't fit and buy beautiful new fitted clothing that fits the new beautiful body! :D I will probably also do a little dance. lol

Buy new clothes and try for a baby.

Thanks Azeegirl, you too x

i plan on getting my tattoo updated with my girls names and bdys, also a spending spree, think of al those clothes i could buy in primark!!! i don't care about brands just style.
ohh o can't wait. i just worked it out and if i lose at lease 1lbs a week i can be at target this time next year, its like i see light at the end of the tunnel.

x x x

I just cant wait to be on a ngiht out and have pics taken without thinking....gosh i look fat!!!

Also to go into a shop and buy anythnig i like....not just something for it to suit my shape!

Hmm...

ideally...spend some of the money I'd save towards getting a new dobro or steel guitar...

I'd love to go swimming as well.

The best part though will be feeling healthier, and more comfortable.

Going shopping for me has already started, I just can't seem to stop lol!
But hopefully I will reach my goal by Feb when I go on holiday and can wear a bikini!

Back