What will you eat?

slinky1131

It's wondered if anyone has thought Bout what they will eat once they have finished losing. I know there will be an element of weaning but I mean after that. When it's just us and food. What will your daily menu look like?!

Hi slinky there is a sticky that discusses food after finishing :) xxx

Mine will be low GL I think. I can't low carb all the time although I will reduce carbs and concentrate on more vegetables and protein. I'm quite happy having spag bol and chilli without the addition of rice and pasta so I hope to be able to follow those principles when I maintain and have a portion of veggies instead of the stodge, during the week at least. I will use some of the mealpacks to help me with maintenance when I'm at work as I find them fine and very convenient, I'm going to swap my filled baguettes or paninis for healthier salads at lunchtime, and generally be careful during the week and try to stay away from alcohol during the week too. I hope that by doing that I will leave myself a few calories to have a bit extra at weekends and have some wine. I think you can eat what you like when you get to maintenance, but you just can't have it in the quantities or as regularly as you did before as I know that's what made me overweight. Mine was down to portion size, mindless snacking on unhealthy things, and alcohol.

I think I will be low carbing too. I may even do a couple of S & S days per week so that I can be relaxed at the weekend.

Although I have not been sticking to plan 100% of late, I get a little nervous about coming off it all together. I do not want to go back to where I was so maintenance will be so important.

Back