What works best for you?

Thanks Jacq :) I have been doing EE all the way through until now. I just fancied a red week to see if it would give me a wee boost. Saying goodbye to the 15's and 14's was amazing and I still can't quite believe it. Making small targets and looking at the bigger picture has been the way forward for me xx

I would really suggest using more syns we are allowed up to 15 a day and Id say use them. Theres lots of threads on here about it and it helps in the long run as its stops the feeling of deprivation. Also if you start on minimum syns then you don't have the option to reduce as you go along your journey :)

oh dear :confused: *emsie* is it too late now to start doing that? we were told not to eat more than 10syns a day:( just finding it really hard to shift weight got from 15,12 to 15,1 really quickly and was shocked and delighted to see the 15,1 and said to myself i was going to see the 14's the following week. Wednesday will be my 3rd week i'd LOVE to see the number 14 at the start of my weight

oh dear :confused: *emsie* is it too late now to start doing that? we were told not to eat more than 10syns a day:( just finding it really hard to shift weight got from 15,12 to 15,1 really quickly and was shocked and delighted to see the 15,1 and said to myself i was going to see the 14's the following week. Wednesday will be my 3rd week i'd LOVE to see the number 14 at the start of my weight

Sorry don't mean to confuse you am trying to help lol Have a search round on here and you will see that others have discussed it before. You don't have to use the syns on choc etc you can use on meals if you'd rather. I can't see why it would be too late maybe just increase them a bit at a time and see what happens. Apparently some people don't lose as well on less syns! A general rule of thumb is that 1 syn = 20 cals so it shouldn't have that bad an effect on your weight loss.

The syns though are a part of the plan along with free foods and hex's etc so I really would say make use of them and definitely not feel bad for using 1 syn on a bit extra milk :) Don't just take my word for it though read around xxx

thank you lady will def do. I just have been so focused on free foods and healthy extras i haven't really even thought about syns, anytime i have unfortunatley it's been for takeaways and it's always after i've ate them lol

gerrypaul said:
I’ve met more than a few of those types of characters who tend to speak in absolutes about things.They thicken your cervical mucus so sperm can't pass through, and also thin the lining of your uterus to prevent an egg from being implanted.Lots of open area to hold the event and lots of parking available.

Most random post of all time?

Lmao!!!!!!!!! Random post... Hell yeah! Sorry but SW is slimming world not sexy world!! :-D

Lol I read that a few times too...was trying to work out where that fit into the plan :D

It's the "lots of parking" that gets me lol....

I would try and have more syns. I struggled thinking that this had to be treats, like chocolate, crisps or cake but now I use syns in my meals, to add more flavours. :) using a Blue Dragon stirfry sauce to avoid the takeaways instead!

It's the "lots of parking" that gets me lol....

I would try and have more syns. I struggled thinking that this had to be treats, like chocolate, crisps or cake but now I use syns in my meals, to add more flavours. :) using a Blue Dragon stirfry sauce to avoid the takeaways instead!

Hi Auburn i've bought a tub of dragon brand curry to make some take away chinese curry for myself :D
am going to try for more syns did your counsultant tell you a particular number of syns, a friend said their's told each of them a different number:confused:

The number of syns is a bit confusing at times. I'm an online member and in three different areas of the site it gives syns as 3-15 per day, 5 to 15 per day and "enjoy around 10 syns per day". I would go with the majority on this site and that is between 10-15 per day xx

Ace, curry's my favourite to use up some syns!
My C advised 10-15, up to 105 a week, so that if you find you start to plateau later, you can drop a couple. It can be tough though, when you think there is so much choice on the free foods! I've invested in a few of the cheesecake mullers to add in syns.

Enjoy the curry! :D (why is this morning dragging, I want me lunch!)

Yes a very strange random post. I thin whoever posted that is definately in the wrong forum!!!!! lol!!!
My c told us to start the W I week with 70 syns in mind and work down from that, so that is 10 syns a day. At the start of the week I wasnt having any, towards the end of the week I did. My weight loss this week was only 0.5lbs so I really think I didnt have enough syns. So tonight I will be having more. I think I was filling up so much on fruit that I was too full for syns. Will try a different tack this week and see what happens. I also drank so much water last week, think I may be waterlogged. She did say that your body can hold a lot of water, even us ladies who dont have star weeks anymore. Oh well we shall see.

Thanks girls have had 3 green days and a red day today def don't think i'm eating enough syns a week : ( but have found some great dragon brand curry and gravy (9 syns a whole tub!!!) so will be revising that nxt week. Think i'll work to the 70 a week and work back from there as some days i don't need or want any and then other days i like a treat over daily 10 ; )

Back