What would you do?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by melarnz, 16 July 2011 Social URL.

1. melarnz

melarnz Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    17st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Ok I have an internal battle going on!!

I have a birthday meal out on Monday to pizza express. I have looked at the menu and have decided that what I want is a pizza and garlic bread with cheese at a total of 33 points. I am then going to see Harry potter and will want a medium pop corn for 12 points.

Now - I will have the points for this as I have all my weeklies left and I will have some dilute and activity points too. The battle is, do I order what I want knowing it's not the best choice but enjoy in the knowledge it's still within the rules of my diet, or save 10/15 points and have something less enjoyable?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. vijch50

vijch50 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(16.67%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    order what you want !

4. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Why on earth would you even consider depriving yourself when you can have what you want and still be in your points?

Thats what makes WW THE best diet there is. You can go out, have a treat and have it with a clear concience.

5. hannata

hannata I can haz cake?

Start Weight:
    280lb
    Current Weight:
    249.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    208.5lb
    Lost(%):
    31lb(11.07%)
    Diet:
    ADF
    Damn right girl, if you think you can afford the points and you want it, go for it!!! xx

Theres no way I'll ever order a chow mein from the chinese when I really want a fried rice :p As long as you have the points its graaaand :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.