Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

What would you do?

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by redmel, 31 August 2011 Social URL.

1. redmel

redmel Dreamer

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    It's funny, I usually never go out ANYWHERE, and now I am trying to lose weight I seem to have everything against me lol.

So I am at my sisters wedding do on Saturday, I suppose I can make reasonably healthy choices there, and I will eat a little something before we go out so I won't actually be starving, and fill my plate with crap. I will most likely be driving so I will stick to diet coke/lemonade... Hopefully this night out won't sabbotage my efforts too much.

On Tuesday it is our wedding anniversary and we are going out for a curry, it is a gorgeous place and they do a 5 course meal for a tenner each, plus pappadums on arrival.

SO SHOULD I...just forget the diet for one night and enjoy myself and the amazing food, OR do I choose carefully and opt for boiled rice, non creamy curry, leave the pudding etc?????

What would you do?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mini~mimms

mini~mimms Full Member

Diet:
    weight watchers
    omg thats a hard one !!! i think i would just enjoy myself and not beat myself up if i did go for 5 course meal after all its your wedding anniversary how ever by tuesday u might think differently and try and choose something healthier i think it depends how u feel when you get there !! sorry i have`nt been helpful just enjoy urself !! xx

4. greedyguts1980

greedyguts1980 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slim fast
    I would have a day off but as you'll be doing the exercise challenge, maybe go for a longer walk or turn the music up when yr doing yr housework and dance round the house!! xxx

5. redmel

redmel Dreamer

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    oh-ay mimms, that didn't help:(;):p

Yes greedy, I will greedy, I promise:p

Actually it falls on a tuesday so I will have to miss my ea active that day as I am set to do it mon, tues, thurs, fri. I will take the dog for a long walk in the daytime...and I could always burn off some of the meal when we get home;):eek:

6. greedyguts1980

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slim fast
    Ha ha you'll be getting no sleep if you have korma!! A healthy but tasty suggestion would be rogan josh!! It's joint favourite with tikka masala.

The 5 course meals are such good value!! We have a fave Indian restaurant that we go to on special occasions!!

xxx

7. redmel

redmel Dreamer

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    LOL, I will stay off the korma then;)

I love chicken shashlick, so might have that, it isn't a creamy curry and has loads of big chunky peppers and onions...it is gorgeous.

8. greedyguts1980

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slim fast
    Ooh not tried that!! Sounds lush. I'm off to bed!! Such a rock n roll lifestyle I lead xxx

9. redmel

redmel Dreamer

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    HAHA, you and me both...I am also off soon...just need to empty the dishwasher and washing machine first...hows that for rock and roll:p

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.