• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

What would you do?

S: 13st12lb G: 9st5lb
It's funny, I usually never go out ANYWHERE, and now I am trying to lose weight I seem to have everything against me lol.

So I am at my sisters wedding do on Saturday, I suppose I can make reasonably healthy choices there, and I will eat a little something before we go out so I won't actually be starving, and fill my plate with crap. I will most likely be driving so I will stick to diet coke/lemonade... Hopefully this night out won't sabbotage my efforts too much.

On Tuesday it is our wedding anniversary and we are going out for a curry, it is a gorgeous place and they do a 5 course meal for a tenner each, plus pappadums on arrival.

SO SHOULD I...just forget the diet for one night and enjoy myself and the amazing food, OR do I choose carefully and opt for boiled rice, non creamy curry, leave the pudding etc?????

What would you do?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
omg thats a hard one !!! i think i would just enjoy myself and not beat myself up if i did go for 5 course meal after all its your wedding anniversary how ever by tuesday u might think differently and try and choose something healthier i think it depends how u feel when you get there !! sorry i have`nt been helpful just enjoy urself !! xx

S: 15st0lb C: 15st0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 33.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I would have a day off but as you'll be doing the exercise challenge, maybe go for a longer walk or turn the music up when yr doing yr housework and dance round the house!! xxx

oh-ay mimms, that didn't help:(;):p

Yes greedy, I will greedy, I promise:p

Actually it falls on a tuesday so I will have to miss my ea active that day as I am set to do it mon, tues, thurs, fri. I will take the dog for a long walk in the daytime...and I could always burn off some of the meal when we get home;):eek:

Ha ha you'll be getting no sleep if you have korma!! A healthy but tasty suggestion would be rogan josh!! It's joint favourite with tikka masala.

The 5 course meals are such good value!! We have a fave Indian restaurant that we go to on special occasions!!

xxx

LOL, I will stay off the korma then;)

I love chicken shashlick, so might have that, it isn't a creamy curry and has loads of big chunky peppers and onions...it is gorgeous.

Ooh not tried that!! Sounds lush. I'm off to bed!! Such a rock n roll lifestyle I lead xxx

HAHA, you and me both...I am also off soon...just need to empty the dishwasher and washing machine first...hows that for rock and roll:p