What would you do?

redmel

Dreamer
It's funny, I usually never go out ANYWHERE, and now I am trying to lose weight I seem to have everything against me lol.

So I am at my sisters wedding do on Saturday, I suppose I can make reasonably healthy choices there, and I will eat a little something before we go out so I won't actually be starving, and fill my plate with crap. I will most likely be driving so I will stick to diet coke/lemonade... Hopefully this night out won't sabbotage my efforts too much.

On Tuesday it is our wedding anniversary and we are going out for a curry, it is a gorgeous place and they do a 5 course meal for a tenner each, plus pappadums on arrival.

SO SHOULD I...just forget the diet for one night and enjoy myself and the amazing food, OR do I choose carefully and opt for boiled rice, non creamy curry, leave the pudding etc?????

What would you do?

omg thats a hard one !!! i think i would just enjoy myself and not beat myself up if i did go for 5 course meal after all its your wedding anniversary how ever by tuesday u might think differently and try and choose something healthier i think it depends how u feel when you get there !! sorry i have`nt been helpful just enjoy urself !! xx

I would have a day off but as you'll be doing the exercise challenge, maybe go for a longer walk or turn the music up when yr doing yr housework and dance round the house!! xxx

oh-ay mimms, that didn't help:(;):p

Yes greedy, I will greedy, I promise:p

Actually it falls on a tuesday so I will have to miss my ea active that day as I am set to do it mon, tues, thurs, fri. I will take the dog for a long walk in the daytime...and I could always burn off some of the meal when we get home;):eek:

Ha ha you'll be getting no sleep if you have korma!! A healthy but tasty suggestion would be rogan josh!! It's joint favourite with tikka masala.

The 5 course meals are such good value!! We have a fave Indian restaurant that we go to on special occasions!!

xxx

LOL, I will stay off the korma then;)

I love chicken shashlick, so might have that, it isn't a creamy curry and has loads of big chunky peppers and onions...it is gorgeous.

Ooh not tried that!! Sounds lush. I'm off to bed!! Such a rock n roll lifestyle I lead xxx

HAHA, you and me both...I am also off soon...just need to empty the dishwasher and washing machine first...hows that for rock and roll:p

Back