What would you do?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by first timer, 26 November 2011 Social URL.

1. first timer

first timer Full Member

Hi am on day 1 and going fine few moments where I felt like caving but am on a mission. The question I have is this were going away next weekend with our 2 kids and another couple and there kid to a hotel for a Santa thing for the night so do I stay totally on diet or have a meal with everyone I really really want a stone off before Xmas, I have a Xmas lunch Wednesday week but I can just eat turkey and veg as I can't get out of it, it's just this weekend am worried about.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lucy_Jucie

Lucy_Jucie Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slim & Save
    This is a difficult as its so near your start date. It depends if you have the will power to get back on it after the weekend. I know I have and I can do it, I would have a think about it and see how you feel nearer the time
  4. Yes we can

Yes we can Full Member

Yeah its very hard to know! For me im not putting myself in these situations so I can stay 100% could you maybe join everyone after the meal ? x
  5. first timer

first timer Full Member

Think am going play it by ear we will have our kids with us and my youngest dosent like to sit very long so I could entertain him away from the table
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.