What would you do?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by first timer, 26 November 2011 Social URL.

1. first timer

first timer Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi am on day 1 and going fine few moments where I felt like caving but am on a mission. The question I have is this were going away next weekend with our 2 kids and another couple and there kid to a hotel for a Santa thing for the night so do I stay totally on diet or have a meal with everyone I really really want a stone off before Xmas, I have a Xmas lunch Wednesday week but I can just eat turkey and veg as I can't get out of it, it's just this weekend am worried about.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lucy_Jucie

Lucy_Jucie Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st4lb
    Current Weight:
    19st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(10.9%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    This is a difficult as its so near your start date. It depends if you have the will power to get back on it after the weekend. I know I have and I can do it, I would have a think about it and see how you feel nearer the time

4. Yes we can

Yes we can Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Yeah its very hard to know! For me im not putting myself in these situations so I can stay 100% could you maybe join everyone after the meal ? x

5. first timer

first timer Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Think am going play it by ear we will have our kids with us and my youngest dosent like to sit very long so I could entertain him away from the table

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.