what would you do...

Leeanne910

Gold Member
Ok i been really good all week...then last night i binged. :( i added up all syns and means i cant have any till tuesday :(

Do i see how i get on havin no syns each day

Do i draw a line under and forget bout it and start a fresh

Or give myself about 5 syn a day?

Start:: 217lb current:: 219lb...Goal:: 154lb 65lb to go!! club10 goal 195lb 24lb to go!!

I had a day like this last week on the Thursday and my WI are on Tuesday. I went for a rare meal out and ate lots of fried food...a big old syn fest. I decided to not feel guilty and get back on track by drawing a line and keeping my syns between 5-10. I don't think denying yourself syns for 4 days will leave you with a positive attitude to the plan.

:)

My consultant says not to deprive ourselves as we can go off plan more easily. I would however feel bad and cut down but not cut out syns. As long as you don't end up doing it again you will be fine, you may not lose but some people still do if they are good for the rest of the week xx

The healthiest way to look at it is pretty much what has already been said. At the end of the day there will be times when you can't stick to plan all the time. Life doesn't always let you. And the main thing about slimming world is the emphasis on it being a plan for life, and a normal, healthy approach to food. Which means no deprivation. So maybe lower your syns a little, but don't cut them out altogether :)

When I go majorly off plan, I try to have no more than 5 syns the next day, and then just go back to my usual. As time goes by, thankfully this happens less and less :)

Hey, don't beat yourself up so much. We all have these blips. (it's called being human:)
Just draw a line under it and get back on track today. Try to get a food plan in place for the next few days and stick to it.
You CAN do this

Thx everyone. I tried to see how i went without syns but if i needed it i had only 5.

Weigh in tonight...nervous!

Start:: 217lb current:: 219lb...Goal:: 154lb 65lb to go!! club10 goal 195lb 24lb to go!!

I lost 4lb lol

Start:: 217lb current:: 215lb...Goal:: 154lb 61lb to go!! club10 goal 195lb 20lb to go! Mini goals: 12lb by holiday. 40lb by xmas. 61lb by mid march

Back