what would you do

I am considering try this lipotrim as I know some Drs recommend it and I only have 22lbs to go.
I have a girly night in next week and wondered can I start it and then stop for a night and then start again or will I just put back on anything that I have lost.
Also which chemists can you buy this from as I have googled but nothing really coming up in my area?
Any help appreciated thanks

Hey Jammy Donut,

To be honest there is no point going on the lipotrim for a few days cos if you break it then yes u will put on the weight.

Also, u will have messed up your determination and it will be so much harder to get back on it.

You are best to wait until after the girlie nite and then start. The good news is that it wont take u too long to lose ur weight. On average u could lose bout a stone in first two weeks!! But U must stick with it and it is essential to do the refeed week before u come off it.

This is the lipotrim website, there is a link from there to a list of all pharmacies that do it.

lipotrim web page

Good Luck! :)

Hi

Glad you are going to try LT. Its is really good and you will see results so quickly if you stick to it and that is very motivating. The first few days are very hard but after that its OK

I think you should wait till after your girlie night tho as you will be wasting your time by starting and then stopping without refeeding. So.............enjoy your night out, get your head round a start date and go for it. You will be pleased you did.
:)

Oooo hun it's REALLY dangerous to drink while in ketosis!!
Wait till after your night and start from there.
Good luck, enjoy your night!

xx

Ah thanks everyone, I will do, we have a family party in 4 weeks, so I will have the girly night then do it for the party, cant wait, can I just ask, the drinks that they have on the lipotrim website are they the same from the chemist, as dont really want to go through a chemist, will do if I have to, but can you buy direct from them.

Back