What would you do?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by KBQueen, 13 October 2008 Social URL.

1. KBQueen

KBQueen Yummy Mummy in the making

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(13.66%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hiya peeps,
    I have been to see CDC today and got weighed for starting the diet tomorrow. Her scales had me at 81.75kgs so I converted that and its 12st 9lbs. My scales have me at 13st 1lb. Which should I go by? Mine are on a hard surface and hers were on carpet, wouldnt that make mine more accurate? :confused: Its quite a difference in weight!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Pretika

Pretika Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3.2lb(1.92%)
    Diet:
    Metabolic Balance Plan
    hiya - whatever you do - measure using the same way each week. My scales are always out by 2/3 lbs compared to my CDC - but to keep a comparative i always go by my CDC.

4. Dawnd

Dawnd Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Your WI will be with you CDC right? Stick to her scales :)

5. Dawnd

Dawnd Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    P.S
    I can't work out how to private message lol

Wondering if you would like to buddy up

6. Dogtanion

Dogtanion Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Diet:
    ww
    It matters not as long as you use the same ones each week - I would go on the CDC scales - as that is the one she'll record = you'll see losses on whichever set you use - just make sure it is the same ones eac week

7. getting there!

getting there! Full Member

Diet:
    Dukan... let's see!!
    I'd like to tell you i'm really sensible and i always wait and get weighed on the cdc's scales but that would be a BIG FAT LIE.......hahaahaha i just can't resist jumping on mine.....as long as you know the difference. Are you gonna measure yourself sweetie?? think you should cos it's a great motivator i did full bust,waist,hips,thigh(jesus people have waists the size of them beauties) and top of arms.......try it!!!

8. KBQueen

KBQueen Yummy Mummy in the making

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(13.66%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks girls, I hadnt converted the weight properly and CDC's scales say 12st 12lbs not 12st 9lbs (I'm rubbish with kilos etc) but its still a 3lb difference from mine so going to go by CDCs scales (less :p)
    Dawn, will accept your friend request in a mo hun ;)
    getting there!, I have did all the measurements, wow do I have big erm muscles :rolleyes:

9. saraian24

saraian24 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slim and Save
    I stick to my cdc scales but always have a good idea of what my loss od going to be.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.