Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

What would you do?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by KBQueen, 13 October 2008 Social URL.

1. KBQueen

KBQueen Yummy Mummy in the making

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(13.66%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hiya peeps,
    I have been to see CDC today and got weighed for starting the diet tomorrow. Her scales had me at 81.75kgs so I converted that and its 12st 9lbs. My scales have me at 13st 1lb. Which should I go by? Mine are on a hard surface and hers were on carpet, wouldnt that make mine more accurate? :confused: Its quite a difference in weight!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Pretika

Pretika Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3.2lb(1.92%)
    Diet:
    Metabolic Balance Plan
    hiya - whatever you do - measure using the same way each week. My scales are always out by 2/3 lbs compared to my CDC - but to keep a comparative i always go by my CDC.

4. Dawnd

Dawnd Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Your WI will be with you CDC right? Stick to her scales :)

5. Dawnd

Dawnd Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    P.S
    I can't work out how to private message lol

Wondering if you would like to buddy up

6. Dogtanion

Dogtanion Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Diet:
    ww
    It matters not as long as you use the same ones each week - I would go on the CDC scales - as that is the one she'll record = you'll see losses on whichever set you use - just make sure it is the same ones eac week

7. getting there!

getting there! Full Member

Diet:
    Dukan... let's see!!
    I'd like to tell you i'm really sensible and i always wait and get weighed on the cdc's scales but that would be a BIG FAT LIE.......hahaahaha i just can't resist jumping on mine.....as long as you know the difference. Are you gonna measure yourself sweetie?? think you should cos it's a great motivator i did full bust,waist,hips,thigh(jesus people have waists the size of them beauties) and top of arms.......try it!!!

8. KBQueen

KBQueen Yummy Mummy in the making

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(13.66%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks girls, I hadnt converted the weight properly and CDC's scales say 12st 12lbs not 12st 9lbs (I'm rubbish with kilos etc) but its still a 3lb difference from mine so going to go by CDCs scales (less :p)
    Dawn, will accept your friend request in a mo hun ;)
    getting there!, I have did all the measurements, wow do I have big erm muscles :rolleyes:

9. saraian24

saraian24 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slim and Save
    I stick to my cdc scales but always have a good idea of what my loss od going to be.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.