What would you do?

KBQueen

Yummy Mummy in the making
Hiya peeps,
I have been to see CDC today and got weighed for starting the diet tomorrow. Her scales had me at 81.75kgs so I converted that and its 12st 9lbs. My scales have me at 13st 1lb. Which should I go by? Mine are on a hard surface and hers were on carpet, wouldnt that make mine more accurate? :confused: Its quite a difference in weight!

hiya - whatever you do - measure using the same way each week. My scales are always out by 2/3 lbs compared to my CDC - but to keep a comparative i always go by my CDC.

It matters not as long as you use the same ones each week - I would go on the CDC scales - as that is the one she'll record = you'll see losses on whichever set you use - just make sure it is the same ones eac week

I'd like to tell you i'm really sensible and i always wait and get weighed on the cdc's scales but that would be a BIG FAT LIE.......hahaahaha i just can't resist jumping on mine.....as long as you know the difference. Are you gonna measure yourself sweetie?? think you should cos it's a great motivator i did full bust,waist,hips,thigh(jesus people have waists the size of them beauties) and top of arms.......try it!!!

Thanks girls, I hadnt converted the weight properly and CDC's scales say 12st 12lbs not 12st 9lbs (I'm rubbish with kilos etc) but its still a 3lb difference from mine so going to go by CDCs scales (less :p)
Dawn, will accept your friend request in a mo hun ;)
getting there!, I have did all the measurements, wow do I have big erm muscles :rolleyes:

Back