What would you make - recipe help - pasta

OhCarolina

Ok, heres the ingredients, what would you use to make something yummy for tea:

Pasta swirls
Spaghetti
Passata / chopped tomatoes
Tin of beans (which i would whiz to a thick sauce)
Quark
Tuna
Bacon
Chicken
Sweetcorn
Peppers
Onions

Which would you throw together?

Ok,i did pasta swirlies, with passata, and a blitzed bean sauce, with onions, peppers and sweetcorns, and tuna and my HEXA cheese melted in, with paprika and chilli powder for a little kick.
Im unable to move - and i have just realised i havent had my HEXB but theres no room now until about midnight!

Yesterday we had a tuna pasta bake which the kids (and myself) wolfed down.

I fried onions and a clove of garlic, added the passata and cooked on low then threw in a tin of sweetcorn and 2 tins of tuna. I also added a tbsp of sweetener to stop the tanginess of the passata. I added to cooked pasta in a caserole dish and cooked for 30mins in the oven.

Any recipe for a creamy rather than tomato based sauce for pasta please?

I don`t know creamy sauces but when I have cooked my tagliatelli I put some extra light soft cheese plus a little bit of the pasta water into the pasta and mix it. Lovely.

Oh I did cook onion, mushroom & bacon and put same soft cheese in that with some pasta water. Lovely too.

Somebody my have some creamy sauce ideas

i use quark for a creamy carbonara - spagetti, boiled, mix in grilled lean bacon chopped up, a beaten egg, quark, garlic paste, and a few syns with some parmesan on top!

I like Low Low spread for a creamy sauce! You can half half a pot for an A choice.

Sometimes I fry off mushrooms, onions and quorn pieces. Add a handful of frozen peas at the last minute to cook through, and then add to cooked pasta. Stir in the Low Low spread and voi la! Quick and easy creamysta :)

Back