What would you pick from this menu

xxxsnowbunnyxxx

Hello, I am going to a Hen night on Friday and it's like a dinner dance kind of thing.

Now it's a set menu, which i've already paid for etc.

I am going to be using flexi syns, but dont want to go to mad.

So looking at the menu which chooses would you make out of the 3 choices would be the better choice.

Thanks in advance.

Stacy
xx

STARTERS
Plum Tomato & Basil Soup
A light and tangy homemade soup made from roasted plum tomatoes and fresh basil leaves, dressed with a vibrant basil pesto.

Duo of Melon & Sorbet
A duo of fanned canteloupe and galia melon. Served with mango and
passion fruit sorbet and drizzled with raspberry coulis.

Lamb Koftas
A delicious blend of minced lamb and North African spices formed into long skewered strips and served with a cucumber and mint Raita.

Chicken Ceasar Salad (available as a vegetarian option)
Our version of this timeless Italian Classic. Crisp romaine lettuce layered with garlic and rosemary croutes, grated parmesan cheese in a traditional Caesar dressing and served with sliced char-grilled chicken.

Smoked Haddock & Herb Fishcakes
A tasty combination of smoked haddock, fresh herbs and creamy mashed potato bound together, pan-fried and served with a citrus mayonnaise and fresh salad leaves.

MAINS
Seafood Risotto
Fresh salmon, prawns and mixed seafood sautéed with garlic and onions and simmered in homemade stock with creamy Arborio rice.

Cajun Chicken
A plump Cajun spiced chicken breast coated in breadcrumbs and baked until golden brown. Served with oregano potato wedges and a Louisiana style tomato and green bean sauce.

Honey Roast Gammon
Succulent slices of honey-roasted gammon served with a juicy and crispy pineapple fritter and pea puree.

Creamy Chicken Penne Alfredo (available as a vegetarian option)
Tender tubes of penne pasta tossed through a creamy Mascarpone cheese and basil sauce. Served with sliced char-grilled chicken breast and fresh baby spinach.

Cherry Tomato, Red Onion and Brie Tart
A short crust pastry tart filled with tangy caramelised onions topped with pan seared cherry tomatoes and brie. Served on a bed of rustic ratatouille and drizzled with rocket pesto.

All main courses are served with potatoes and seasonal vegetables

DESSERTS
Lemon Tart Zesty and creamy!
A handmade lemon tart served with a raspberry coulis.

Vanilla Cheesecake
A light refreshing vanilla cheesecake made with whipped cream and cream cheese on a buttery biscuit base, served with Fruits of the Forest compote.

Chocolate Profiteroles
Classic homemade choux pastry, piped with Chantilly cream and smothered with lashings of warm chocolate sauce.

Eating out is so hard!!!

I personally would go for:

The soup, I would ask if they could with hold the pesto dressing.

Seaffood rissotto

I would go without dessert, or share with someone, or just eat a few bites.

Enjoy your night tho xx

i would have the melon then the gammon minus the pineapple fritter and i wouldnt have dessert cause i dont like any of them lol

Starter - melon or soup
Main - Gammon with out the fritter
Dessert - as purple star said, maybe just eat a little of it? - Lemon Tart

if youve saved some syns i wouldnt worry too much - Enjoy your night!

melon, risotto and then profiteroles, but only eat 2. Put napkin onto leftovers to stop me eating any more.

I used to put fairy liquid on left overs to stop me eating them :( - Now I have willpower instead!!!

I usually tidy up around my/kids plates in a resteraunt and dump all the napkins, bits of paper, straws etc on my plate , u really dont wanna eat whats left on it then!!

Lol good none Purple star x

I'd have the melon, gammon and I'd eat all my dessert and have the one I liked the best.

I'd go for the lamb kofta, then the gammon, and the lemon tart for dessert!

id have the soup then the seafood dish then any desert and not have any alcohol lol

Back