What would you recommend?

Caz

Repeat Offender
At the moment I don't have a job, though obviously I'm hoping to get one soon. But it does mean I'm not sure how long I can afford doing CD for at the moment. So trying to figure out what's best to do. I could go to SS+ as I have 4 a day normally, therefore saving myself 7 packs a week. Or, I could go to 810 or 1000. But I don't know what the losses are like. Obviously I want to make it sustainable while still losing weight. So I'm not sure what to do!! What do you guys think? Id prefer to do CD on a higher plan than go over to say WW or something. I'd try and introduce more exercise and stuff if I move up the plans for a bit.

From what I know, 810 has very similar losses, about 2lbs less a month, I could be wrong, but I'm sure I read this somewhere!

I think what I might do is the 1000 plan, therefore bringing my costs down from £50 to £25, the other food my parents buy. I figure I'd prefer to do that and know I can carry on then run out and come off completely. I've done a bit of maths about it...

Weekly Calorie Intake : 7000
Weekly Calorie Burn : 14000
Difference : 7000 / 3500 (number of calories in 1lb of fat) = 2lbs a week

So on the 1000 plan I should be able to lose around 2lbs a week, I think. I think!! If I've got more calories then I should be able to do more exercise too, which will hopefully help. Need to try and make the best of the situation, and this might be the way to do that.

What do you guys think?!

Back