WHAT YA ALL AT TONIGHT?

Im just about to jump in the shower - get the he-shi on - my white gas top (to go against the tan) have my coffee choc shake and then go and kick some mofo ass at the poker club...:D

What u all up to then???

xox

sounds fun Julz, quiet one for me kids in bed nice hot bath and maybe watch a dvd

enjoy your night hope you win x

Hatch a plan to get rid of my neighbours grrr and do some ironing :(

Being boring. Currently sat here with half a head french-plaited and half not because I couldn't be bothered to finish it! Did have some housework that needs doing but just can't be bothered to do that either. Being a lazy bum today.

Being boring. Currently sat here with half a head french-plaited and half not because I couldn't be bothered to finish it! Did have some housework that needs doing but just can't be bothered to do that either. Being a lazy bum today.
I am feeling you with the house work .... i have loads to do, but, really do not have any intention of doing it!!!! it will still be there tomorrow before i go to work

Showered and fake tanned up - got my white gas top on :D first time in about 2 yrs i have worn this - :D feel super cool

I deffo want to be reporting back here tomorrow with a win under my belt! Im so in the mood for winning its unfricking real dude :D xox

Hope u all enjoy ur relaxing evenings - I have lay on my sofa for full 2 days - first time in almost a month i havent had things to do so i just made the most of it! lol

luv u all
xoxoxox

i've been on a bit of a mad one today and cleaned all my house. so everywhere is nice and clean. even got no washing or ironing to do! whoop. Gonna do jack ***** tonight apart from sit on my arse!

cool xox enjoy sitting on ur bum sounds like u deserve it vicky! xox

Nothing much planned. A quiet evening in preparation for a day of decorating tomorrow (after my WI)

x

Forgot to say, Julz, hope you have a great night and look forward to hearing how you whooped those blokes butts and won all the money from under their noses!!!! Go girl!!!

x

i've had a lazy bum day too, although i am doing a night shift tonight - so i guess i can allow myself a relax ;) also did a bit more of the crochet blanket i am working on.

look like a propper granny on the sofa with me ball of wool and the dog on my feet asleep lol!

I was coming round Julz but finished work late babe sorry xx

Back