What yoghurts are allowed exactly...?

petal91

Hi, i have seen in some of the recipes that there is toffee muller light as an ingredient. I had the impression I could only eat fat free natural or greek yoghurt and sweeten to taste? However, I realise that muller lights are fat free but when I look at the sugar it blew me away. . . does this not defeat the object of Dukan. But then I have seen it as one of the tolerateds....?1 Confused.com ?? Any advice would help. Thanks

Wouldn't recommend it.

Those of us that use the toffer muller are putting it in muffins, personally I only then eat 3 muffins a day, and the mixture can make upto 20 so ther amount you eat is minimal. However I belive that it has been mentioned as being a tolerated item but only the flavoured ones, I haven't used them to eat as normal yogs so don't know.

I make my own FF Plain yogurts and flavour and sweeten them, but I also buy LF Greek yog and use that when I want something a bit creamier.

I use natural yogurt in cooking but im a rebel and have muller as an after meal dessert . It didn't stop me loosing but it did take me a little longer to get to tw than my friend who never ate muller if that helps xxx

Back