What You Doing For The Weekend?

Kazz, good luck with your exams!!!

It is always good to do these as it does help with your pay later on and it shows your brain is still working!!!

It is very hard to study at the best of times and know kids always seem to need their mum at these times.

Love Mini xxx

Thx mini....hope you enjoy ur weekend and I am going to get some study time in now!!

As usual our weekend is dominated by our kids social lives and not ours!

Saturday my 9 year old son Theo the 'cellist' has a music festival at Chigwell School so we have to drop him off and return for concert late afternoon. Not sure if we can fit in Ikea or other shopping inbetween as we really need bathroom mirror and cabinets, we have been without for over 2 months now.

Sunday my 7 year old Artie has a football match in little league. There will undoubtably be more shopping, homework, and we also need to get passport photo's and fill in passports for the boys as we have booked a trip to Berlin in November and the boys passports have expired!!! Pretty typical of a weekend when we do not get away and as the boys are getting older they seem to have more and more weekend activities taking over. I also plan to get my head back in the right place to get back on track with the diet which has gone astray this week. I think an early night tonight may help.

Dizzy x

I'm working tomorrow then we're all off for an 'Oscars Award' ceremony at Brands Hatch. Sadly we recieved no nominations:( It'll be a good 'ole knees up though and we're staying over night in the Thistle Hotel.....Is it right that they have a pillow menu or am I being wound up?

Enjoy your weekend everybody, whatever you're doing.

Fantastic thank you Mini!!! Lots of pampering ..... and the rest would be TMI!!!!! ;) Let's just say he's well up on Brownie points and this weekend away was what both of us needed and will be the start of a regular occurance!!!

Hope you had a good weekend and everyone else did too.

Love and hugs (very sentimental today!)

Next weekend...:confused:

Well.. Friday night is an evening with my mate Lucy at the local wine bar and hopefully there will be live music on! :cool:

We'll sit an gasbag all evening. (nothin new there then!)

It's also my Zoe's 18th birthday and she is out on the town with all her mates!:rolleyes:

Nothing planned for Saturday but a possible "blind" date on Sunday evening!:)

How about yourself Mini?

Back