What you going to do differently this week?

I don't like the idea of only 7 syns lol

15 superfree, 15 syns, you could incorporate superfree & syns, eg carrots roasted in honey :rolleyes:

Personally I'm not too keen as I don't really like the 'fish week', 'green week' 'red week' etc it just seems no SW, if that makes sense.

But its a good way of making sure you get plenty of superfree foods.

Stop buying low syn treats!

I'm getting too comfortable with having quick and easy snacks in the house that I'm ignoring all the lovely fruit and yogurts I have bought

I need to concentrate on free foods and keep my syns as an after thought!

Do more running, start taking my training seriously.... which is being helped my more races being planned in March (was hard when my races seemed quite far away)

I'm going to drink more water and swim twice. I need to lose 1lb to get into the 11's but would really like to lose 3lbs before my spa break next weekend!

I MUST get back on plan and exercise my ass off! I had a STS a couple of weeks ago and I have never completely regained my motivation, not consistently kept a food diary and drank lots of alcohol without synning! I need to wobble my head before I lose this completely! Today is a new day and I have 3 full days till weigh in just worried about weighing and my motivation if there is a gain! Oops sorry for the rant. X

Trying weekly syns this week, have two "off plan" days hoping if i keep syns low the rest of the week and make sensible choices on those days then they wont be off plan but within weekly syns (difficult to say at the moment as no idea what food is on offer at least one of the days.

Last week at class we were told to change our breakfast every day and most people lost alot more!

One woman stayed the same for 3 weeks then did this and lost 3lb, simple change but works!

I like that idea of changing my breakfast every day! I'm I a rut ad keep eating the same breakfast!
I'm going to stay on plan 100% this week and going to save up syns for sat night alcohol rather than cheekly not counting alcohol ones!!! I know I know!!
:)

Back