What you going to do differently this week?

Simply 100% each week and swapping food diaries with my friend every night!

Ooh what are you trying this week?

After I've been shopping for this week I think I'm going to make sticky chicken as my new recipe for the week :) I'm also going to try making some bacon and egg breakfast cups! xx

I'm going to try a Green week now as I am a vegetarian and have been on EE for a month. I really want those extra HExs on Green! I am also going to cut out the bananas and have less Mullers.

I'm going to try a Green week now as I am a vegetarian and have been on EE for a month. I really want those extra HExs on Green! I am also going to cut out the bananas and have less Mullers.

I have at least 1 banana a day in work - we get free fruit so it is readily available. I always think I may eat too many? X

If i am having the odd off plan meal if i have saved some syns i will not let it turn into an off plan day!!! I used to always end up doing that, but saved some syns for valentines and had a chinese buffet last night but was sooo good the rest of the day and straight back on plan today! Im quite proud of myself xx

100% on plan, it's been I don't know how long since I stuck to it properly so I WILL record all my food in my food diary and keep a close eye. Also get back to just drinking water and green tea, no more sugary coffees at break!

After an infuriating 1.5 gain my week will look like this...

30DS everyday
No bread for HEXB
No alcohol
No chocolate (given up for lent)
Super speed soup

Either that or I will throw the towel in ;) x

Not sure what I will use my syns on - but I will be keeping below 8 a day :)

It was a real shock to be honest - I have then gone back through my diary and went 30 syns over for the week - alcohol on Saturday! I think because I didnt 'fall off the wagon' for days after a drink on Saturday (which I usually do) I thought I had been really good! Ah well! I have given my head a wobble and am focused for the week I suppose x

Whoopsie, I miss read it, I thought you had 30 'over the week':rolleyes:

Ha ha ooh no! I was within every day but drank 2 bottles of prosecco on Saturday night so I think that got me :( x

How many do you have a week?

I have up to 15 a day! But I went back to count how many over the week to see if it balanced and it didnt! I am sticking to 8 a day this week :)

Im trying Success Express this week - going to be a struggle as i love big bowls of things like chilli and bolognaese which are obvisouly free on EE, so filling 2/3 plate with Superfree will be a change! been going back and forth since xmas though with the same 4lb, not only 1.5lb to target and STS this week so need a boost and consultant recommended this.....will see how it goes!

Im trying Success Express this week - going to be a struggle as i love big bowls of things like chilli and bolognaese which are obvisouly free on EE, so filling 2/3 plate with Superfree will be a change! been going back and forth since xmas though with the same 4lb, not only 1.5lb to target and STS this week so need a boost and consultant recommended this.....will see how it goes!

Good luck with this! There is a good SE thread on here too :) I am trying SE this week (some days) hoping for a boost too! I love SF and the extra HEX work for me :) You will be at target before you know it :)

Good luck with this! There is a good SE thread on here too :) I am trying SE this week (some days) hoping for a boost too! I love SF and the extra HEX work for me :) You will be at target before you know it :)

thanks Sculls! Im hoping it works, not sure i will be able to do it all week but deffo going to try it as many days as i can! off to shop tonight to buy them out of Veg and Salad stuff! Will let you know if it works :S!!!

Back