What you going to do differently this week?

I'm just sticking to plan and not letting silly little things throw me, had 4 days on plan so far weekend will be what tests me, with nephews Birthday party tomorrow and 9 mile race on Sunday.

This week I am going to learn to not hate uncooked tomatoes. Any tips would be gratefully received!

thanks Sculls! Im hoping it works, not sure i will be able to do it all week but deffo going to try it as many days as i can! off to shop tonight to buy them out of Veg and Salad stuff! Will let you know if it works :S!!!

Good luck :) I will put my SE days in my food diary so hope it's right need a boost

Drink more fizzy water, have more tea and less coffee (like coffee milky and tea black), halve the size of my evening meal and fill up instead on more superfree, try different breakfasts rather than the same old boiled egg everyday. :)

This week I am going to learn to not hate uncooked tomatoes. Any tips would be gratefully received!

Why do you want to learn to like them if you hate them? I like them sliced with light mozzarella, basil leaves and basil pesto!? :))

Well SE didnt work!! STS yet again for 3rd week in a row! getting a feeling this last 1.5lb just does not want to shift, was not a happy bunny last night at all :sigh:

I'm going back to basics - hardcore measuring and weighin my healthy extras, synning EVERYTHING and being generous on the syns I'm not sure about. Fed up of doing exercise and not seeing any results!

try to eat less crap and see what happens when I dont eat so many biscuits

I still have the try if cherry tomatoes in the fridge- this week I will eat them! Thanks for the ideas- they seem like a handy thing to like, I think tomatoes are a sophisticated thing to eat and I feel childish saying I don't like them :)

I still have the try if cherry tomatoes in the fridge- this week I will eat them! Thanks for the ideas- they seem like a handy thing to like, I think tomatoes are a sophisticated thing to eat and I feel childish saying I don't like them :)

Ha ha ha this has made me chuckles. I find a lot of people don't like raw tomatoes!? ;) x

Drinking lots more herbal teas! Loving them :) and swapping some fruit snacks for some veg snacks!

I'm going to be 100% not eat anything until I know the syns and count every syn which goes in my mouth

I am also going to make a very concious effort to only eat when hungry... I'm not going to stress about snacking and will snack when I need to, but only when I'm hungry not because I just want to snack, like now I know I have some rice pudding and berries in the fridge and I could easily go and eat the lot, but I'm not hungry, so will save them for a snack tomorrow if I feel I need them :) If not then I'll have them as breakfast the following day.

Cutting out cheese, drinking more water/squash, drink less coffee because I'm sure I use more milk than I should (don't measure)

Snacking on fruit first, and only going for something else if that doesn't curb the hunger. That and lots of exercise! :)

I'm going to be 100% not eat anything until I know the syns and count every syn which goes in my mouth

I am also going to make a very concious effort to only eat when hungry... I'm not going to stress about snacking and will snack when I need to, but only when I'm hungry not because I just want to snack, like now I know I have some rice pudding and berries in the fridge and I could easily go and eat the lot, but I'm not hungry, so will save them for a snack tomorrow if I feel I need them :) If not then I'll have them as breakfast the following day.

This is me this week, been 100% on track, not ate any biscuits or crap unless I syn for it. Decided to only have 10 syns a day an never used the whole of them so hoping it will show tomorrow.

Good luck to you too

My mum doesn't like tomatoes, she's not a fan of them raw or cooked but managed to get herself to like spag bol as when she was marathon training she ate it loads, needed the pasta but her partner doesn't like hot tuna so tuna pasta bake was out of the question and my mum doesn't like creamy pasta dishes. She still pulls a face if you mention tomatoes though.
Although at least she did make herself like spag bol, maybe if she could do that you could learn to like raw tomatoes.

This is me this week, been 100% on track, not ate any biscuits or crap unless I syn for it. Decided to only have 10 syns a day an never used the whole of them so hoping it will show tomorrow.

Good luck to you too

well done and good luck for tomorrow, hopefully we'll both get the results we deserve :)

Back