What you pay for LT

36.00 British Pounds = 40.65 Euros
1 GBP = 1.1293 EUR
1 EUR = 0.8855 GBP36

65.00 Euros = 57.56 British Pounds
1 EUR = 0.8855 GBP
1 GBP = 1.1293 EUR

its still much dearer though when you look at the exchange rate.

I like the idea of the 'cost' of Exante' [and to be fair - the greater choice] But I worry that the thought of not having to weigh in -embarrassingly so, before a third party each week, presently the pharmacist!, may make me less determined to succeed.

'Weak willed' Ted
:cry:

I'm the same Ted, I wonder about the not weighing in. Think i may change after hols though as seriously worried i am going off all the shakes. Mind you, we have a health man at my docs who you can see when you want and he could weigh me each week or fortnight. There's prob one at yours too.
Is Exante the same as LT?
Yes, but with more choice x

hi, i pay £36 a week. i know for men its £48 in my chemist, this is because even though your oly haviny 2 sachets, they are double they weight. so in effect your getting 28 single sachets, hope this helps.

kerryxxx

Mine's 67Euro a wk! very expensive, and fibre clear is like ten euro on top! so expensive.. :(

I had been looking on ebay actually, considered buying sachets on there, has anyone done this?

Does anyone know if Exante deliever to Republic of Ireland?

I think so. Maybe best checking the site or ask in exante. There are a few people doing it who are in Ireland but I don't know what part

Back