1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Whats best?

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by kers_pink, 20 June 2014 Social URL.

1. kers_pink

kers_pink Well-Known Member

Hi everyone ,

I am wondering when is beat to take xen before food? During food? After food? & does it matter when you take it? Just curious at the min I take it with food.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. TracyGWill

TracyGWill Well-Known Member

I used to take it before eating, but afterwards is fine too. :) xx

4. kers_pink

Just curious wasn't sure what was best :)

5. TracyGWill

TracyGWill Well-Known Member

I don't think it really makes any difference, but, just from memory, I think the patient advice leaflet says before, doesn't it? :) xx

6. kers_pink

I most admit I haven't read it & the last time I took them I had horrendous side effects this time not so much :/ just worried there not working I don't get weighed until tomorrow :/

7. bexster71

bexster71 Well-Known Member

Just a though but if you start a diary on here and put what you eat then I'm sure you will get lits of advice hun. Good luck with your weigh in x

8. kers_pink

Fab idea thanks x