What's different from before?

here, here about the bath thing i used to have to sit at the tap end as its bigger lol ive droped 1 jean size and feel great i dont get out of breath for just walking upstaires great thread !!!!
Yeah! it's brilliant innit? Lipotrim is by far the best diet out there :D

And how about buses and trains? anyone used to take up 1 and 1/4 of the seats? I did, not anymore! :D

Cant wait to get on the plane in June for my holiday and see how much excess seat belt strap I have.........hehe.

Cant wait to get on the plane in June for my holiday and see how much excess seat belt strap I have.........hehe.
OMG yeah! no more rubbing against those hard arm rests! bloody hate them!

And the table thing on the seat, my belly wont be touching it, har har!

And how about buses and trains? anyone used to take up 1 and 1/4 of the seats? I did, not anymore! :D

hahaha.... ooooh Im still takin up a bit! lol.
I know what you all mean about the knickers thing. Im wearing size 16s... im a size 20 bottom but obviously thats more to do with the fact that I still have a fat belly and coz of that I wear bigger pants.. shame shame! I just cant wait till the rest of my body decides to become a 16!

hahaha.... ooooh Im still takin up a bit! lol.
I know what you all mean about the knickers thing. Im wearing size 16s... im a size 20 bottom but obviously thats more to do with the fact that I still have a fat belly and coz of that I wear bigger pants.. shame shame! I just cant wait till the rest of my body decides to become a 16!
Eeee! isn't it exciting!?

I can't wait to go down another size.

it is very exciting :) Im really looking forward to a shopping spree but Im waiting until Im small enough to shop in regular shops! I just cant wait to drop some more sizes coz I want to start doing my wedding shopping !

today i painted my own toe nails!!! yay!!

Back