whats everyone snacking on tonight?

LadyJo

Silver Member
hi ladies,
im always having a little snack at night and with 40 points a day im usually left with a few to treat myself,
whats everyones favourite evening snack?? i do like a hot choc and a couple of low points biscuits but need a change!x

currently loving the sweeties that WW sells at meetings :) I snack mainly on fruit as i am a hungry so and so! LOL

I went to the gym tonight! So Ive treated myself to a little piece of home made flapjack yum yum :)

had one of my Graze box portions, got the little crusty bread stick things with the basil oil, only 2 for the portion. very impressed! and my old faithful hot choc and a pear :p

I had 11 pp left so I have snacked on

Ww biscuits - 2pp
Chocolate & nut cereal bar - 3pp
Tea - 1pp (for milk)

& I got a can of diet coke .. :)

That's it, so I got 5pp left that I won't eat

I'm really struggling with finding things to snack on. Mostly I have fruit, but sometimes I just want a Twirl, a Galaxy and 2 packets of crisps!! Wish I could find a low pp equivalent!

I'm lucky in that i have 42 points a day which means i can have a chocolate bar a day and a scrummy white hot choc every evening. Sometimes i will just have a bigger portion at tea time but i like having something sweet :) xx

I'm really struggling with finding things to snack on. Mostly I have fruit, but sometimes I just want a Twirl, a Galaxy and 2 packets of crisps!! Wish I could find a low pp equivalent!

have you tried low pointed crisp like quavers, skips, french fries? ... all 2pp each (multipacks).
Curly wurly - 3pp
malteasers - 5pp a bag ...

if you had a curly wurly and a pack quavers thats only 5pp :)

defo buying curly wurlys tomm on my food shop! i work for mars so i always have choc bars around me! nightmare lol. ive bought a Twix Fino to try for tonight, still need to find out the points as my shopping guide hs gone walkies...!! but just had a wwchoc and vanilla mousse after my tea and it was lovely might not have the twix tonight!

Tonight iv had 4x oreo cookies! - 6pp ... I LOVE them

LadyJo said:
defo buying curly wurlys tomm on my food shop! i work for mars so i always have choc bars around me! nightmare lol. ive bought a Twix Fino to try for tonight, still need to find out the points as my shopping guide hs gone walkies...!! but just had a wwchoc and vanilla mousse after my tea and it was lovely might not have the twix tonight!

That must be SO hard!!

What's super speed soup

Sweet chilli velvet crunch 2pp and 2 ww ginger and lemon cookies 2pp......usually I would have a crunchie for 5pp!! Yummy x

Had only eaten 20dailies, so used by the extra 6 dailies up by having 100g fat free vanilla yoghurt (2PP) with sliced strawberries (0PP) and a crushed alpen light cereal bar (2PP) and now going to sit down in a min with a multipack size pack of cheese quavers for 2PP to watch one born every minute :)

Back