whats everyone snacking on tonight?

I'm guna b over a friends house tonight so not sure! Quavers mostprobs

a cadbury's creme egg ice cream cone 4pp, mega yummy :D

Tonight will be a baked apple with ice cream 2pp :) x

Rosie_Lee said:
a cadbury's creme egg ice cream cone 4pp, mega yummy :D

That's good! May need to get some of these!

Oh that baked apple sounds delish! I think in gona go savoury and have some tuc salted crackers with cheese spread!

That's good! May need to get some of these!

they were on offer at morrisons on tuesday for £1 a box, don't know if they still are though.

Rosie_Lee said:
they were on offer at morrisons on tuesday for £1 a box, don't know if they still are though.

Thanks, I only have a tesco close so will look, I did see them on the end of the isle when I walked past the other day (and that's usually where the offers r) deff gonna get some!

How do u do baked apple? :)

Core and peel an apple sprinkle with cinnamon and bake untill soft and gooey....its yummy and 0pp so you could have it on it's own but does taste better with icecream, cream or custard :) x

Thank you, I'm going to try that :)

last night i had a ww bar and a cup of tea! .... dont know what it will be tonight
Might have a caramac ice cream for 3pp!

A curly wurly. Nom

About a million orange chocolate aero bubbles.... Oops there go my weekly points!!

Fruit string :)

gemelli said:
About a million orange chocolate aero bubbles.... Oops there go my weekly points!!

I just got the mint ones for tonight! 15pp per bag isn't it? I'm gonna cosy with Ben and watch that film I downloaded yesterday. :)

Lameface said:
I just got the mint ones for tonight! 15pp per bag isn't it? I'm gonna cosy with Ben and watch that film I downloaded yesterday. :)

My bag was 17...oops haha. Aww nice :)

is that 15 pp for a whole big bag of mint areos? NOM!

Curly wurly 3pp

Caramac ice cream bar (3)
Ww bar (2)
Quavers (2)

Back