whats everyone snacking on tonight?

bookworm77 said:
am having a girly night in on sun with my mama watchin doi and a chick flick for mothers day , have got a tub of cinnemon waffle "my carte dor" ice cream which is 6p (100g tub) cant wait

That's ice cream sounds lush!

Mini twister lolly x 1 (1pp)

Curly wurly (3PP) and cheese and onion velvet crunch (2PP) Might make a couple of 0PP dips from a little 0% greek yogurt and garlic and some chillis and tomatoes.

I have just discovered galaxy flute. Taste really good and only 3pp! It met my chocolate fix, just hope they stick around!

Just googled these, never seen them before, I want !

----

Last night I had sf jelly and ww bar

smithj said:
Well, I'll probably have California maki tonight. My daughter is preparing it just now :)

What is this please lol x

Lydiahoyle said:
I have just discovered galaxy flute. Taste really good and only 3pp! It met my chocolate fix, just hope they stick around!

3pp? Is that the bar that's kinda like milky way crispy rolls? Is it 3pp for two sticks of them or is that each one?

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Lydiahoyle said:
Yeah it is! It's 3pp for both sticks!

Holy crap. I need these in my life!!

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

We've just broke into the Easter Eggs!!! I had one stick of a Twirl for 5pp, more than enough to hit the spot!

Is that what 1 stick of a twirl is? Omg. A ripple is 5pp and it seems like alot more! X

It's 3pp for 1 twirl finger and 6pp if you have two. So if you have an extra point you can treat yourself to another one ;) xxx

x_sambam_x said:
Is that what 1 stick of a twirl is? Omg. A ripple is 5pp and it seems like alot more! X

Sorry, one stick is three, two sticks are 5!

Had a lovely baked apple with sultanas

had A HIFI BAR X 2

Back