Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

What's everyone up to this weekend?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Liannioso, 13 March 2009 Social URL.

1. Liannioso

Liannioso Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.53%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting
    I'm having a quiet one, my oh is away on a stag and I'm just going to relax and meet up with family and friends - going to see Marley and Me with my sister and stay away from the alcohol!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. PandaGirl

PandaGirl ALMOST NORMAL!!!

Start Weight:
    16st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st3lb(25.99%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world when i am being good. The sea food and eat it diet when i'm not being good!!!
    I have just this second booked tickets to go see the Doctor Who exhibition. We quite lucky as it is in our town centre. I quite excited now!! Though I doubt my future husband, David Tennant will be able to make it. Oh Well!!!!

4. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Lol...Dr Who convention sounds wicked!!!
    I am going to be jumping around like a lunatic at a 4 year old's birthday party - in a gym club with trampolines and spring boards!!!
    My Daughter isnt going to get a look in! Watch for the photos on Facebook!! Hubby posted some from the last time I went there!
    Then Sat night I am working and Sunday will be mostly spent sorting clothes out. Hubby and I have worked out that between the 2 of us we have lost nearly 11 stone, so lots of clothes to be sifted through!

5. DearFatty

DearFatty Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6lb(28.97%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm back to work on sunday after a week off so not looking forward to that. Tomorrow I am going to a friends birthday evening out so that will be nice :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.