Whats everyone up to tonight?

Having as relaxing evening as I can tonight as have got to be up at half 5 tomorrow morning and won't be home again until just gone 9 tomorrow night :( Then Sunday I need to slepp as much as I can as am working the night shift followed by a late on Monday, I really need to learn to say no when they ask me to work extra shifts!!!

Hope you at least have a nice relaxing weekend after your late night tonight x

Early night for me as well. Up at 5.30 a.m. Saturday and Sunday and work all day. Monday is our Sunday.

Just watched Fern and wonder why . It is rubbish.

I'll be sitting on the sofa, watching EastEnders (finally - the end of the baby snatch) and eating SW quiche - I know how to have a wild friday night don't I?!

At the moment lay on couch laptop on my knee waiting for the washer to finish.
Been up to mum and dads he is not well at all he has Alzheimers and has take to drinking a lot he is down to 6 stone and doesnt eat its a real worry. He doesnt want to go in hospital so they can help him.

Sat at home with a glass of white waiting for daughter to get home from from her night out...fretted all week about her coming home by train - albeit with a big group of mates and this morning she announced a friend's mum has a people carrier that can fit them all in and is able to pick them up. Iechyd da!! :sign0151:

Not much, just watching tv & trying to get 2 year old to go to sleep (still up) on here of course. I should go tidy the kitchen & do the dishes but really can't be bothered. X

I worked until about 8:30 tonight, came home and was starving. I steamed some veggies and had whole wheat rotini with 50% reduced fat velveeta mixed with skim milk, very tasty. :D I also made my first smoothie from scratch! Thawed strawberries, skim milk, plain nonfat yogurt, crushed ice, and splenda. It was so yummy!

Now chilling while my hubby sits nearby doing homework.

Back