Whats everyones diet?

I am low carbing (45g max carb value a day) amounting to between 800 calories and 1200 calories a day. I am in ketosis so that curbs any hunger as being in ketosis is a natural appetite supressent. I am not doing Atkins as I think it is very unhealthy, (pepperoni, processed meats, chicken wings and double cream ain't my idea of healthy nutrition) and the necessary fats I need are coming from cottage cheese and oily fish. It's wonderful and a balanced diet, and I never feel hungry whereas I always did before on anything I tried.. It is a diet I did a couple of years ago and lost 7 stone in 7 months but of course, as is almost always the case with weight loss, the weight was regained. However, this time it will stay off (hopefully)

Hi I'm on Slimming World.I rreally like it as you can really work with it and it's not as restricting as some other diets. The principles are basic and workable into your everyday life.

I have chose to mainly do red days, less carbs basically. I've not cut them out completely as I'm aware of the health implications of that. I basically live on fish, meat, veg, fruit, etc. My shopping bill has went through the roof BUT I feel better for it. I've lost 19 llb in six weeks and still loving what I eat. My big problem in wieght wasn't sweets, etc....it was pasta, bread and potatoes, therefore red days are really working for me.

Good luck with the weight loss x

I am not doing Atkins as I think it is very unhealthy, (pepperoni, processed meats, chicken wings and double cream ain't my idea of healthy nutrition)

I don't think there is any need to put down one diet in order to put your point across! Low carb (or high protein) and Atkins are almost the same you know! And many Atkins followers eat way healthier than the average person, it doesn't only include the foods you listed!

I am going to try and just eat less fat and less sugar, and much more fruit and veg, and just cut down generally. I lost nearly 2 stone doing this a few years ago so I know it works. It took a long time though.

I'm on WW's just started this week, yes I've fallen off the wagon so many times on this programme, but this time I intend to stay.

I've tried WW twice in the past and although it worked (ish) I hated it! I know they have some new plans out but just thinking back to counting points was enough to put me off this time round!

I joined Slimming World at the end of January and I'm loving it!

P.S. I LOVE chicken wings and double cream mmmmmmmmm.....!!!

Back