What's everyone's targets for christmas?

Beki

Gold Member
Considering there's about 3 months, or 12/13 weeks, until xmas... has anyone thought about a target they'd like to meet by then?

I'm hoping for 2st off in total... i've lost 8.5lb so far, so 19.5lb to go.

How about you? x

Two stone would be good, yeap I'm going for that too then!

Lovely post Bekki, as much as I possibly can before surgery which I hope will be before xmas.

How are you getting on with xenical?

I'm looooooving it :D Between thursday morning and today i seem to have lost about 4/5lb!!!

Unbelieveable!!! I love it :D

Great stuff glad your happy xx

I'd like to lose 2 stone by Xmas too, I'd be at my target weight then too. Would like to be wearing size 14 clothes, I'm now down to a 16 so I reckon another 2 stone gone and a 14 will fit perfectly! Fingers crossed!! Good luck everyone!

ideally I'd like to have lost 20 pounds, but I'd settle for 12 pounds :)

Ok this is a good one, I think realistically for me 1 stone , I'd love to lose 2 stone but seem to be doing 1lb a week. I'd be happy to get into the 10stones for Xmas.

So anything above 13lbs and I'd be a happy Xmas bunny.:)

Im hoping to have lost 3 stone since my start day :p

Ok, had a little think about this one.

If i lost a stone i would be at my halfway point in my weightloss journey. Another 7 lbs on top of that would be under 19stone, which would be fab, so im going fo 21 lbs. If i dont manage it, hopefully i will at least do the 14 and be halfway.

POSITIVE THINKING........I WILL lose 21 lbs for Christmas (please Santa help me, i have been good:rolleyes:)

I would like to drop at least another stone by Xmas but preferably 21 pounds.
My aim is to look 'fabulous' for the parties instead of dreading them and not having anything to wear!

Shorty x

i think i would like to lose 2 stone then id be in my size 14's again!!!

well u can see mine! 20lbs! its probably too much but my first goal was to be 12 by xmas so i think 20lbs is a little more achievable

xxx

you can do it!! :D good luck! :D xx

Back