Whats Fathers Day

Heaven

Whats fathers day to your OH?

Is is spending time with his family maybe having a nice meal or spending time at golf or somthing he wants to do?

Spending time with family...I am cooking him his favourite dinner along with some trimmings:cupid:

pair of slippers, a homemade card and a roast lunch :)

Both of DH's parent passed away a few years back, so it's usually just us, but the kids make cards for him and make a large cookie and I help them pipe a message on for him (course this year I won't be able to have any:()

I'm taking mine out for lunch as I expect he will enjoy the pleasure of my scintillating company much more than a present that he will probably never use, wear, or watch. :D

He loves a good Sunday roast :eat: , and if I donate my yorkshire pud and roasties to him as an extra fathers day treat, there surely is nothing too naughty left on my plate? :whistle:

IMO It's having breakfast in bed (which the kids have prepared), getting little self made presents (usually made at school). Quality family time and having a bit of time to do my own thing.
I would definately include doing something with my own Dad if I was in the UK, but it's not often we see him on fathers day (not in the kids holidays).

Back