1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Whats for breakfast?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by jerricebenton, 4 November 2009 Social URL.

1. jerricebenton

jerricebenton Silver Member

What plan are you doing and what are you having for brekkie?

Me, Im doing an EE day, and I am having fried sliced polenta & spaghetti hoops :p

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. debbywebby1970

debbywebby1970 Silver Member

Im doing a red day today, and have just had Quorn sausages, mushrooms fried in Fry Light and scrambled eggs.
    Diet.? lol

4. mumtheshopper

mumtheshopper Silver Member

I just had a huge bowl of puffed wheat. You get so much for 28g. Lovely. With sweetner they taste just like sugar puffs.

Lynda

5. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

I've just had 2 weetabix with hot water and sweetner (goes like porridge and easier to swallow!!)

6. sugar_lipswales

sugar_lipswales Silver Member

Green day - scrambled eggs and beans on toast!

7. ClairR

ClairR Member

Green day for me - I have had 2 weetabix, milk, an actimel and a cup of decaf coffee!

8. jerricebenton

jerricebenton Silver Member

I think I am going to have to buy puffed wheat!

9. MissShiraz

MissShiraz Full Member

Extra easy day today and Yoghurt with Pineaple, Clementine and Apple fruit salad (having bacon, eggs, mushrooms and beans for lunch)

10. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Green for me and I have Sw rice pudding with loads of chopped strawberries.

11. missmalibu

missmalibu Full Member

not decided what day im on yet possibly green, have also had 28g of puffed wheat using the last of my canderel sweetner

12. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

I had a 'banana and honey toastie' - all for 1 syn and a HEXB, it was gorgeous...

Should have said I am doing an EE day.

Last edited: 4 November 2009
  13. Sulleyp

Sulleyp The Minis Bad Boy

I had 2 pears, 2 bananas for breakfast. Its 11.15 now and im tucking into a can of cherry coke as my 'sweet syns' for the day. Its about half my syns for the day but it keeps me happy and sugary.

14. Sundariel

Sundariel Member

For Breakfast I had two sausages, two slices of wholemeal bread and a squeeze of ketchup :)

15. Sulleyp

Oh baby I could kill that every morning if I didnt like my sleep too much and only get up with enought time to dress wash and brush my teeth.

16. LisaC

LisaC Gold Member

Im on green today & I had quorn sausages, eggs, beans & toast, mmmm.

17. Sundariel

Sundariel Member

Yeah same. But luckily I don't have work today so I have the time to make a nice breakfast. Normally if I had to get up for work, I would have Special K Sustain and semi skimmed milk and an apple.

18. Sulleyp

quorn..... uuuuurrrrrgh. Its like the food equivelent of a prosthetic leg.

19. LisaC

LisaC Gold Member

WHAT!!! :p Quorn is lovely! Its all about the way you cook it.

20. Sulleyp

Like a prothetic leg. Not nice and chewy.

21. *EB*

*EB* Gold Member

im on a red day - but had a weetabix oaty bar (3.5 syns) and melon and grape prepacked fruit! :D