Whats for breakfast?

jerricebenton

Silver Member
What plan are you doing and what are you having for brekkie?

Me, Im doing an EE day, and I am having fried sliced polenta & spaghetti hoops :p

I've just had 2 weetabix with hot water and sweetner (goes like porridge and easier to swallow!!)

Extra easy day today and Yoghurt with Pineaple, Clementine and Apple fruit salad (having bacon, eggs, mushrooms and beans for lunch)

not decided what day im on yet possibly green, have also had 28g of puffed wheat using the last of my canderel sweetner

I had a 'banana and honey toastie' - all for 1 syn and a HEXB, it was gorgeous...

Should have said I am doing an EE day.

Last edited:
I had 2 pears, 2 bananas for breakfast. Its 11.15 now and im tucking into a can of cherry coke as my 'sweet syns' for the day. Its about half my syns for the day but it keeps me happy and sugary.

Oh baby I could kill that every morning if I didnt like my sleep too much and only get up with enought time to dress wash and brush my teeth.

Yeah same. But luckily I don't have work today so I have the time to make a nice breakfast. Normally if I had to get up for work, I would have Special K Sustain and semi skimmed milk and an apple.

quorn..... uuuuurrrrrgh. Its like the food equivelent of a prosthetic leg.

Back