Whats for breakfast?

Wasted my syns in a nutrigrain elevenses raisin bar thing grrr ... And a banana

I hade an apple then sardines on HEXB toast.

Syn free pancakes with strawberries, bananas and maple syrup (2).

Carton of chopped tomatos mixed with chilli flakes and garlic, cooked with an egg in the middle(poached) with toast(hex B) and an apple =] have to thank nigella lawson for this, just replaced olive oil for fry light =] nom nom

After an extremely wet & muddy Bootcamp this morning, I had Eggs, bacon, syn free sausage & mushrooms (Red Day)

This morning I'm having 30g All Bran Chocolate Crunch (HExB) with milk (HExA) and a banana :)

Weetabix, semi skimmed milk, cherry mullerlight, an apple, a cup of tea with a bit of milk and sweeteneer and a massive glass of water! I like to feel like I'm eating loads at breakfast

donna88 said:
white chocolate porridge and raspberries

That sounds amazing!

That sounds amazing!

It's gorgeous and so simple, I just use my HEB of porridge, mix with some of my HEA of milk and half a sachet of white choc options (could use a full one I suppose but I think half is enough and means I save on syns and can have the same again another day... so 1 syn for half) cook it all then add the raspberries after. I got the inspiration from the oats so simple white choc and raspberry sachets, I thought they sounded really nice and was disappointed they weren't a HEX but then I realised making it fresh would be nicer (and cheaper)

Back