• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Whats for breakfast?

Im really boring as I nearly always have the same, mullerlight, alpen light and berries. will be interested to see what others have

lurverick

Now to maintain.....
good idea! will be interesting to see if any different ideas pop up! breakfast seems to be very samey,samey for most people.

today i had a banana and some raspberries.

God im bored of my breakfast.. at my desk at work - 2 weetabix and some of my milk allowance with some sweetener .. yawn

good idea! Yeah i pretty much have the same too, today it was oats so simple, with milk (HEA) and mixed frozen berries. I will have a scran bran with banana later to make up full healthy extra B xx

I work shifts so late shifts mean a big breakfast & days means weetibix at my desk with mazziecoupe. I'm off today but wanted something quick before I tackled the Wii!

Just re read my post & it sounded like I have breakfast with mazziecoupe!! I mean we both have boring weetibix!!

Last edited:

Katerpillar

Losin the baby weight :-)
I had a bit of time this morning (very unusual) so I had an extra special mid-week (just past) brekkie of:

2 slices of WM bread (HexB) with 2 poached eggs and mushrooms and a massive cup of coffee :D

Not that special I know - but for me to have time to do that before I leave the house is A-mazing! :D

Excellent thread as I struggle with new ideas for a quick breakfast

If I have had an early morning swim I am starving so bacon, mushrooms and tomato hit the spot for me. Non swim days are cereal or fruit. I brought the delicious food optimising days book from class, it has 100 B-L-D ideas in, so I can normally come up with different things to stop the breakfast boredom.

same as alot of you, alpen light bar & shape zero yougart & sometimes banana. Quite boring but works for me as i'm usually rushing round in the morn - now that i'm walking everyday :)
Big change from large bowl of cereal & 2 rounds of toast pre slimming world!!

A super-special person on here (you will know who you are!;)) has introduced me to breakfast rice. Mullerlight with hot, cooked pudding rice stirred in. Yummy!

I cook a lot of rice up, freeze it, (or can keep in fridge), it then take out a bit at a time, & defrost, then reheat (til very very very hot!!!) in microwave, then stir into yoghurt. Can add fruit if you wish. Scrummy!

Addibelle

A happy downward spiral
I love a hot breakfast so its normally 2 nimble with smoked bacon medalions and scrambled egg or cheese and tomato under the grill on 2 nimble. Yummmmmy.

jen3

Silver Member
I nearly always have poached eggs or beans on toast. I used to make a lovely oat bran gallette when I dabbled briefly with Dukan. Will have to see how many syns were in it!

I had french toast / sweet eggy bread (2 small slices of wholemeal bread dipped in beaten egg, sweetener and cinnamon mixture, the fryed in frylight) drizzled with VFF Vanilla Activia and raspberries.

2 x choc weetabix with 150ml warm s.milk and chopped banana :)
Chocolate weetabix arent a healthy extra are they? My C told us in class that they weren't but the choc mini weetabix were which is what I have for brekkie.

Weekends I have bacon, egg on toast.

Weekdays is usually weetabix or 3 slice weight watchers bread with laughing cows and an apple :)