Whats for breakfast?

I've just had 2 eggs on toast with a mug of warm water and freshly squeezed lemon x

My Saturday breakfast consisted of :- Vegetarian sausage, 2 rashers of bacon (grilled) Mushrooms, baked beans and a fried egg!!! Very scrummy!!!!

A super-special person on here (you will know who you are!;)) has introduced me to breakfast rice. Mullerlight with hot, cooked pudding rice stirred in. Yummy!

I cook a lot of rice up, freeze it, (or can keep in fridge), it then take out a bit at a time, & defrost, then reheat (til very very very hot!!!) in microwave, then stir into yoghurt. Can add fruit if you wish. Scrummy!
oh that sounds so lush! I might try it later......x

2 x Chocolate weetabix with banana and s/s milk. 2 syns if using a HE A & HE B. so yummy. And extremely filling! Some people heat up milk but I had mine cold.

I had cinnamon french toast with raspberries, blackberries, banana and apple with 2 tbsp on Onken FF Vanilla yogurt. LUSH!!!!!

Errrr I don't ha ha ha .....

large fruit salad - half a melon, grapes and strawberries ( with black pepper on the strawberries to bring out the flavour)

yummy!

Pudgy Panda said:
large fruit salad - half a melon, grapes and strawberries ( with black pepper on the strawberries to bring out the flavour)

yummy!

I've never heard of black pepper on strawberries!!! Mmm - may give that a go!

I'm debating whether to get up just now and have my faithful weetabix!

Tried ' magic porridge' for the first time this morning and LOVED IT. I used a raspberry & cranberry mullerlight, 28g oats then left it overnight. Added half a punnet of blueberries this morning and scoffed it down! Need to remember to have my scan bran now tho- as I'm using oats as healthy extra.

Do normal people ever wake up and fancy a jacket potato for breakfast?
im like that too, i always fancy something really "meal-ish" in the morning, have to stop myself having pasta!! xxx

Lovely Sunday Breakfast (EE) - half a gammon steak, tin of toms, 2 scambled eggs - gorgeous (and beats my weekday yogurt and apple!!)

2 slices hovis (HEB + 2 Syns), heinz beans, mushrooms, onions and a chilli to make it spicy :eek:. Decaff tea with HEA milk.

Then I had a muller, a banana. So no lunch yet lol.

jaylou said:
I had a big fruit salad - melon, strawberries, raspberries and orange with 21g all bran (1/2B) and a FF activia yoghurt.
I really enjoyed it!

Mm me to!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Cinnamon french toast with a mountain of berries, banana and 2 tbsp yogurt. Yuuuuummmy!

Back