Whats for breakfast?

2 low fat sausages, bacon, poached egg, baked beans - cooked breakfast and only 1 syn! I love SW :D

so far i've had fruit salad with a strawberry activia 0% snackpot poured over it - they are yummy yogurts and free!
was going to be an Aldi Brooklea light vanilla one which thankfully i checked cos it has 1.5 syns! the toffee one i have too has 3.5 syns so won't b using any of them!!
just shows you it pays to check and that the fake muller lights aren't always safe!
aldi's not a place i shop but was in for something else so picked a few up - thank god i only used 9 syns yest and was then covered for the toffee one i ate yesterday - i keep my syns for treats/goodies...yogurts are not part of my plan! lesson learned lol x

Scrambled eggs on toast (HEXB) with coffee

2 rashers of bacon ( fat off) , 2 'fried eggs', mushrooms and tinned tomatoes with a splash of Worcester sauce :D

My weekly treat of a vegan cooked breakfast - scrambled tofu with an assortment of spices and veg, BBQ baked beans and 2 slices of nimble. Can't wait :)

Always have a tiny lunch after this too as it keeps me full for about 6 hours haha!

My weekly treat of a vegan cooked breakfast - scrambled tofu with an assortment of spices and veg, BBQ baked beans and 2 slices of nimble. Can't wait :)

Always have a tiny lunch after this too as it keeps me full for about 6 hours haha!

I really should make scrambled tofu more often! Makes a gorgeous brekkie :D

I <3 it. Make mine with turmeric, paprika, salt, pepper, lemon juice and soy sauce...is amazing. Always fry it with leek, onion, garlic, courgette and spinach/chard with either a side salad or beans :) can't wait, not had it for 2 weeks as the chinese shop i buy my tofu from was moving and had no stock left. Now the fridge is full of tofu :D

Vegan 'egg' mayo made with mashed tofu is amazing too...might have to make some of that in the week, shame that vegan mayo is so high in syns though! I didn't realise how bad it was, soon as I found out i chucked it.

I <3 it. Make mine with turmeric, paprika, salt, pepper, lemon juice and soy sauce...is amazing. Always fry it with leek, onion, garlic, courgette and spinach/chard with either a side salad or beans :) can't wait, not had it for 2 weeks as the chinese shop i buy my tofu from was moving and had no stock left. Now the fridge is full of tofu :D

I use Isa's recipe which is pretty much the above and just thrown in whatever veg you fancy. I always have mushroom, pepper and garlic in mine, plus a good helping of nutritional yeast!

I can never find anywhere that sells nutritional yeast - must order some online! Is amazing stuff. Transforms a meal :)

I'm lucky in that we have a very good wholefood shop where I live! Very easy to get vegan and veggie foods, nice to not just be limited to Holland and Barrett ;)

Yeah, it's awesome stuff! I used to make an awesome macaroni cheese with it but not SW friendly sadly :(

this must keep you going for aaaages?? lol x

Not really i have to eat loads now im at target lol. I had a mad training session today and burned 2342cals so ive never stopped eating all day haha. Not to piss people off but i can eat 3500-4000 cals a day just to maintain my weight now and i only eat healthy foods and use my syns for protein shakes, milled flaxseed etc.

Not really i have to eat loads now im at target lol. I had a mad training session today and burned 2342cals so ive never stopped eating all day haha. Not to piss people off but i can eat 3500-4000 cals a day just to maintain my weight now and i only eat healthy foods and use my syns for protein shakes, milled flaxseed etc.

you must struggle with that at times...if you werent bulking it up with stuff like that?
your weight loss is fantastic! what an amount of work you must've put in! well done!!x

you must struggle with that at times...if you werent bulking it up with stuff like that?
your weight loss is fantastic! what an amount of work you must've put in! well done!!x

Yeah its hard work but i cant imagine my life not being like this now and i absolutly love exercising and the food that i eat now tastes better than any of the crap i used to eat before.

what training do you do???? crazy amount to burn!

I do mostly cardio and weights. But ive been doing 4 x Insanity workouts today and 20mins bike. You should only do one a day but im havin a mad weekend of training. I have a link in my sig to my training blog and i update it a few times a week with all the exercises i do

Just a question does the Chinese supermarket sell Silken firm tofu? I would like to make the cheesecake from this months magazine but not sure where I would get that tofu from for it?

Back