Whats for breakfast?

Melon, apple, plum and pear fruit salad. Soya yogurt (2) with a cup of lemon and hot water, detox tea and some cold water :)

I brought some lemons the other day i want to try it with hot water, sounds cleansing lol

Magic porridge pancakes, banana, 2.5 syns golden syrup.

View attachment 78347

this looks fab! i love the magic porridge but still haven't tried the pancakes. might do that tomorrow.
do you need to leave the oats in a vanilla yog or could you do them with any flavour? i usually have mine with a flavoured yog when i'm having that on it's own for breakfast but wonder if the pancakes would be the same with anything other than vanilla?x

SW fry up, how is this diet food???

Attachments

• image-1455484878.jpg
    image-1455484878.jpg
    452.2 KB · Views: 82
this looks fab! i love the magic porridge but still haven't tried the pancakes. might do that tomorrow.
do you need to leave the oats in a vanilla yog or could you do them with any flavour? i usually have mine with a flavoured yog when i'm having that on it's own for breakfast but wonder if the pancakes would be the same with anything other than vanilla?x
I used just plain old fat free natural yogurt with a few drops of vanilla flavouring left overnight and then whisked in the egg in the morning. I do know someone who just whacks a big dollop of Greek yog and cinnamon into hers with the egg and she raves about them. Don't know about flavoured yogurts, but don't see why not?? Enjoy! xx

Looks gorgeous minky! Loving the cross lol.

I had a banana and custard muller with double chocolate alpen light mixed in plus grapes and a summer fruits alpen light for snacks! All very delicious lol

Hi! I'm new and in doing sw from home just from general knowledge about it. I just wanted to make sure this mornings breakfast was okay just so I'm heading in the right direction. I had half a grapefruit with 2 slices of 400g whole meal bread, beans, turkey bacon and scrambled egg. No butter on the toast or any other extras. Is that alright?

Hi! I'm new and in doing sw from home just from general knowledge about it. I just wanted to make sure this mornings breakfast was okay just so I'm heading in the right direction. I had half a grapefruit with 2 slices of 400g whole meal bread, beans, turkey bacon and scrambled egg. No butter on the toast or any other extras. Is that alright?

Sounds good to me!! Are you using the bread as your healthy extra B?? Xx

I used just plain old fat free natural yogurt with a few drops of vanilla flavouring left overnight and then whisked in the egg in the morning. I do know someone who just whacks a big dollop of Greek yog and cinnamon into hers with the egg and she raves about them. Don't know about flavoured yogurts, but don't see why not?? Enjoy! xx

i'm going to try them tomorrow - have ww vanilla ones so going to leave the oats in 1 and a bit of them (to match the amount of yog that i usually get in an activia snackpot 0%) and add the egg in the morning. is it 1 or 2 eggs you use?
off now to check the syns in syrup ;) lol x

i'm going to try them tomorrow - have ww vanilla ones so going to leave the oats in 1 and a bit of them (to match the amount of yog that i usually get in an activia snackpot 0%) and add the egg in the morning. is it 1 or 2 eggs you use?
off now to check the syns in syrup ;) lol x

I just used one egg and it was perfect consistency. Syrup is 2.5 for 1 lvl tbsp xx

This morning I'm having mixed berries with 0% greek yogurt and sweetener, and a banana too! :)

Back