Whats for breakfast?

Munched over the last two hours as not hungry for a big breakfast....banana, pineapple, kiwi, yogurt

Sent from ARCHOS tablet :)

1 WW petit pain cut in half. Each half filled with a fried egg, cooked mushrooms and 1 slice low low toastie cheese(2syns) or 1/3a. Then Grilled. Bloody lovely

X

Fruit salad strawberries pomegranate and tangerine with a muller Greek was yummy

image-1868450354.jpg

Munched over the last two hours as not hungry for a big breakfast....banana, pineapple, kiwi, yogurt

I shouldn't read this thread,lol.

I've just had a wheat free ciabatta with 2 'fried' eggs over it :) Yum, that hit the spot

Gosh, some really yummy things on this thread! I'm drooling and I'm not even hungry!

I had a delicious ham & tomato omelette, then a strawberry muller light & punnet of blueberries when I got into work, as am saving all my syns & HEs for dinner tonight - I'm either going to have Chicken Pesto Linguine or Mussels and Seasoned Chips I think. Mmmmmmm :drool: :D

Ran out of choc Weetabix :( and needed a choc fix so had a Muller light vanilla with choc sprinkles and a HiFi choc orange bar (HEXB 1) with a coffee

What is the recipe for the Syn free pancakes?? Breakfast is always either my hex or a grapefruit and something different would be amazing! Hehe! xxx

What is the recipe for the Syn free pancakes?? Breakfast is always either my hex or a grapefruit and something different would be amazing! Hehe! xxx

Hiya

Separate eggs then whisk the whites until fluffy. Add some vanilla essence to the yolks then fold them into the whites. Add sweetener and fry like a normal pancake. I put loads of sweetener in as otherwise I find they taste like a sweet omelette which isn't very pleasant!

Hiya

Separate eggs then whisk the whites until fluffy. Add some vanilla essence to the yolks then fold them into the whites. Add sweetener and fry like a normal pancake. I put loads of sweetener in as otherwise I find they taste like a sweet omelette which isn't very pleasant!

Thank you very much! Got loads of eggs at the min so I know what my breakfast tomorrow will be :) seen a few convo's with the pancakes and they all look yum, also nice for something different in the mornings xxx

I'm having magic porridge made with a toffee mullerlight and some mixed berries, yum!

What are porridge pancakes and magic porridge? Did I wrongly presume that you have to use your porridge HEB as porridge?

I had 35g blueberry wheats (HEB) and milk (HEA). :)

Scrambled egg, salmon, toast, tomatoes & onions - no syns!

Attachments

• image-3583132937.jpg
    image-3583132937.jpg
    549.5 KB · Views: 79
Back