Whats for breakfast?

I've seen a few posts about having rice pudding for breakfast. Is there a quick way of making it as I run out of time in the mornings? I've done the slow cooker version for two hours and it was yummy, but a quicker way would be good please!

You could cook it on the hob, which only takes about 20 minutes. Or you could make it the day before and just reheat it :) xx

20 mins on the hob isn't bad, I have pudding rice in the cupboard but I actually fancied magic pancakes for breakfast today... Will I have enough time before I go out if I just stay in bed a little while longer? Will make rice pudding another day!

scrambled egg, sausage, bacon, baked beans, toms, mushrooms.

You could cook it on the hob, which only takes about 20 minutes. Or you could make it the day before and just reheat it :) xx

Thanks Sian, it was yummy and ready very quickly. I made it chocolate flavour with Options, very nice but could've done with a bit more creaminess so I can see why people stir yogurts through it sometimes. Nice though.

Loads of great ideas in this thread! i always struggle with breakfast ideas - no longer!

I had banoffee weetabix today - 2 weetabix (heb) with a fat free toffee yog (which could be 1 or 2 syns from reading.... i have no idea though!) and a banana sliced in (hoping sliced doesnt make it a syn but ill say it isnt anyway!)
Was actually quite nice!
Already planning doing one with a strawberry ff yog and real strawbs chucked in too - mmm

First slimming world breakfast today- magic porridge with a tsp of runny honey, strawberries and apple. Yum!

Coco Shreddies, Skimmed Milk & a Banana

Back