Whats for breakfast?

The usual... Porridge and a sugar free energy drink :)

Porridge with ginger and nutmeg, strawberries, banana and teaspoon of honey. Perfect for this cold rainy morning

Porridge & milk, with some raspberries

French fried bread made with nutmeg and cinnamon served with bananas and blueberries

Banana and mixed berries.

Banana

Mango, melon and apple fingers. Yum!!

Porridge :)

You can tell it's getting colder by all the porridge we're having! Today I'm again having porridge, mixed berries and honey.

You can tell it's getting colder by all the porridge we're having! Today I'm again having porridge, mixed berries and honey.

Definitely!! Porridge is my go-to winter breakfast. In the warmer months I just eat fruit for breakfast!

Muesli banana, strawberries and a fat free yoghurt

Porridge... again! :p

Me to porridge made with ginger and options with banana and kumquat

oooosounds lovely. How? ? Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

2 eggs whisked with a tiny drop of milk, mix in cinnamon and nutmeg, soak the bread in the egg mix then into a hot pan with fry light, when brown served with banana and blueberries - heb for the bread and a syn for the milk but probably not even that - think i am going to make it my weekend breakfast ;)

What do you count porridge as? Is it still a b choice or do they not do that anymore? Sorry if it's a stupid question I don't join until tomorrow so haven't got all my bits but going to try and start it tomorrow so I feel like I've an extra day :)

Back