Whats for breakfast?

If i'm in a hurry i usually grab 2 Alpen Light bars or an apple or banana. If i have some extra time i do make toast and spread some Laughing Cow Extra light and that to eat in the car (I know bad habbit but i need breakfast :p) - Can't think of anyhting else at the moment :)

Hi Mazie6. You say you dash out the door to go to work....could you get up 10 minutes earlier & have some brekkie?! I say that because, before I started SW I would never have breakfast & dash off to work, but now I get up just that little bit earlier, sit with some breakfast & look at Minimins! Cant say I like getting up at 5.30am when Im on a long day at work, but having that breakfast does help x

very new

thank you for that -do you last through til lunch???
Smartie and Sunday weighers -do explain :confused:need loads of support

Yes I do go thru to lunch, but if Im peckish I'll have some fruit or yoghurt. I also tend to vary my breakfasts depending on what day Im having.... e.g All Bran, porridge, quorn sausages & beans, boiled eggs :)

I'm fine until lunch time usually but i do try to not rush out and have a proper breakfast aswell - And Smartie is my slimming buddy in real life and she's also on this board :p. Plus we're both part of the Sunday Weighers who weigh in on Sunday. If you go on the Weekly Weigh in section there's loads of threads for the different weigh in days. Everyone there is lovely and offer some adivce and support if you are having a bad day or week. :D

how to cook???

dont seem to get it right with quorn sausages!!! whats the best way to cook??? they are so useful being free:cool::confused:

The best way I've found so they dont dry out & go like cardboard, is to spray them with Frylight & either cook them in the George Forman, grill or pop into the oven....then smother them in baked beans to make them juicier as Quorn tends to soak up juices! Also to save time in the morning I cook them the night before, mix with my beans & store in tupperware in the fridge overnight....pop into micro in the morning & breekie in 3 minutes while you're letting the dog out & making coffee!!! Tricks of the trade of being a nurse on shift work, we will do anything to save having a few extra mins in bed!!!

Cant say I like eating at that time of the morning as my stomach hasn't woken up yet, but needs must as I cant bear going hungry & it really does help me get thru til lunch. Also, Im sure other peeps who have to get up in the 'middle of the night' will say the same!!!

must admit, I don't eat before leaving in the morning, I need to be awake at least an hour or so before eating, and I'm on the station platform for 06:30 yawn
I either have fruit, yoghurt, weetabix, laughing cow sarnie at my desk or leave it until lunch - but I do have a box of alpen lights in my drawer for standby duties

you could always cook some bacon, or a boiled egg the night before and make up a quick sandwich in the morning using your HEb to take with you, if you don't find the time to make a filling breakfast when you get up.

I have the same thing for breakfast. Yogurt with cereal mixed in. Works great for me. Then some fruit after that. Fast easy healthy.

Breakfasts

Hi

I make Magic Porridge the night before.
(28grams Porridge oats, Mullerlight Yogurt)
Ready to eat in the morning. Yummy!!

Keeps me full till Lunchtime.

Thank you so much the key is in being organised isn't it
this forum is amazing -only been a member 2 days!!!!!!:flowers::thankyou::grouphugg::worthy:

I had to take my breakfast to work yesterday.

You can have 6 x ryvita crackerbread as a HEXB, so I had 3 for breakfast with sliced banana and saved 3 for lunch.

I take my breakfast to work but have it around half 8. As a teacher I get to work between half 7 and 8 and then stop at 8.30 to have breakfast. Otherwise I'd be eating way too early and be hungry come 9.30!

My breakfast this morning

Hey, im new to slimming world and still trying to get my head around the 1/3 plate full of superfree foods. Ive just had for my breakfast a vanilla mullerlight yogurt with a chopped up banana. Is this a good breakfast to have? Usually i have 1 weetabix and milk but im saving mt HEB as my alpen bars. Any help would be appriciated. Thanks in advance :)

I just ate some Bircher Muesli which I made last night - was delicious! (sorry, I know everyone on here calls it 'magic muesli', but it's Bircher Muesli - been around for donkeys years!!)

Back